Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: per_sonal via FamilyKB.com
Forum: Pregnancy January 30th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Biparietal Diameter / 20 week scan

No one at the hospital really took us through the report. We had the scan and
she asked us to wait in the waiting area while she prepared the numbers and
did the report.

Then she gave us the report...
Forum: Pregnancy January 30th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Biparietal Diameter / 20 week scan

alath wrote:
What was the gestational age when the scan was done?

19 weeks and 5 days

Forum: Pregnancy January 29th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Biparietal Diameter / 20 week scan

We have just had our 20 week scan and have been told the babys Biparietal
Diameter is below the normal scale at 39mm with head circumference at 158mm
and abdominal circumference at137mm (all just in...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3