Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vernono O
Forum: Kids Health November 19th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 9
Posted By Vernono O
Doctors Over-prescribe Reflux Meds to Infants 80% of the Time (& more)

"Laurie" wrote in message
Vernono O wrote:

It is not too difficult to show that errors by Doctors and hospitals are
the number one...
Forum: Kids Health November 18th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 9
Posted By Vernono O
Doctors Over-prescribe Reflux Meds to Infants 80% of the Time (& more)

"Laurie" wrote in message
David Wright wrote:

With the medical system being the Number One Killer in the US, it
goes a long way...
Forum: Kids Health November 17th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 9
Posted By Vernono O
Doctors Over-prescribe Reflux Meds to Infants 80% of the Time (& more)

"Laurie" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:

The IQ of doctors needs to be measured. Are they really this
stupid, or are they just...
Forum: Kids Health November 16th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,alt.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 81
Posted By Vernono O
The ultimate vaccine sales method?

"Jeff" wrote in message
Vernono O wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health November 16th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,alt.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 81
Posted By Vernono O
The ultimate vaccine sales method?

"Jeff" wrote in message
Vernono O wrote:

A non-vaccinated kid has no more likelihood of being a danger to others
Forum: Kids Health November 16th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,alt.health,misc.health.alternative

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Vernono O wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health November 16th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,alt.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 81
Posted By Vernono O
The ultimate vaccine sales method?

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
wrote:
On Nov 15, 7:58 am, Mark Probert ...
Forum: Kids Health November 15th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
Replies: 126
Posted By Vernono O
A pediatrician learns the hard way about vaccine injuries.

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"David Wright" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health November 13th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Kevysmom wrote:
If you insist on posting through Google Groups rather than using a
real...
Forum: Kids Health November 10th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"SanHolo" wrote in message
On Nov 10, 5:26 pm, "Vernono O" Here @there wrote:

BTW, use a Mac if...
Forum: Kids Health November 10th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

wrote in message
On Nov 9, 9:45 pm, Kevysmom wrote:
I told you not to take...
Forum: Kids Health November 10th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
What e-mail program are you using?

gmail???

What, who is your internet...
Forum: Kids Health November 9th 07, 11:31 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
I use Excite (which includes google.)

The best I have is High-Beam...
Forum: Kids Health November 9th 07, 09:30 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
I told you not to take that personally. I just wanted to make sure
people are...
Forum: Kids Health November 9th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"SanHolo" wrote in message
On Nov 9, 2:35 pm, Kevysmom wrote:
It's the...
Forum: Kids Health November 9th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
I dont have spell check, But I would like it. Tell me how I can get
it?

What...
Forum: Kids Health November 9th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
It's the GABA-receptor

Thank You, I really do need a proof reader to correct...
Forum: Kids Health November 9th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
All diesease are biochemical abnormalties..

Not so.

.Why do you...
Forum: Kids Health November 9th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
Careful Vern, when we evil members of RealMedicine mention coal, the
alties...
Forum: Kids Health November 8th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to sci.med.cardiology,sci.med.nutrition,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Replies: 98
Posted By Vernono O
They Kill Seals, Don't They ???

HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
Since you are seemingly...
Forum: Kids Health November 6th 07, 03:23 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
What kind of name is Vernono? I mean its like Vern No No?? And it
stuck so...
Forum: Kids Health November 6th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
What kind of name is Vernono? I mean its like Vern No No?? And it
stuck so this is...
Forum: Kids Health November 6th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
What kind of name is Vernono? I mean its like Vern No No?? And it
stuck so this is...
Forum: Kids Health November 6th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 129
Posted By Vernono O
reliable autism stats?

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
Doctors have an obligation to help people, not to treat biochemical
Forum: Kids Health November 5th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to sci.med.cardiology,sci.med.nutrition,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Replies: 98
Posted By Vernono O
They Kill Seals, Don't They ???

"Mark Probert" wrote in message