Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hedgehog42
Forum: General October 16th 06, 11:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 94
Posted By hedgehog42
toddler questions

toypup wrote:
"hedgehog42" wrote in message
KR wrote:
Why try to sound non-judgemental? It's a dirty...
Forum: General October 6th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 113
Posted By hedgehog42
How to break 4 year old from shyness?

IMAFriend wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right group or not.

I have a daughter, almost 4 years old. We put her in daycare,
partially to learn, but primarily to be more 'social'.

She...
Forum: General October 6th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 35
Posted By hedgehog42
toddler not speaking clearly

lacey wrote:
hello - my son is a month over two yrs. and has a great vocabulary. He
comes up with new words all the time and I can even get him to repeat
words back to me. He follows simple...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 23rd 06, 09:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 137
Posted By hedgehog42
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

Rosalie B. wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote:
"Welches"
Well possibly that was a bad example. How about playing the piano?

Forum: Pregnancy September 23rd 06, 09:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Rosalie B. wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote:
"Welches"
Well possibly that was a bad example. How about playing the piano?

Forum: General September 23rd 06, 09:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 138

Rosalie B. wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote:
"Welches"
Well possibly that was a bad example. How about playing the piano?

Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 06:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 137
Posted By hedgehog42
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

Rosalie B. wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote:

wrote:
Wow - you and I should become friends! I have 4 step-kids as well. 3
boys (19, 15 & 14)...
Forum: Pregnancy September 22nd 06, 06:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Rosalie B. wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote:

wrote:
Wow - you and I should become friends! I have 4 step-kids as well. 3
boys (19, 15 & 14)...
Forum: General September 22nd 06, 06:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Rosalie B. wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote:

wrote:
Wow - you and I should become friends! I have 4 step-kids as well. 3
boys (19, 15 & 14)...
Forum: General September 22nd 06, 05:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 138
Posted By hedgehog42
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

cjra wrote:
hedgehog42 wrote:
Bryna wrote:

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in, and say that I completely agree with
what you're saying, Frisbee! And I'm a proud lactivist who...
Forum: Pregnancy September 22nd 06, 05:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

cjra wrote:
hedgehog42 wrote:
Bryna wrote:

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in, and say that I completely agree with
what you're saying, Frisbee! And I'm a proud lactivist who...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 05:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

cjra wrote:
hedgehog42 wrote:
Bryna wrote:

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in, and say that I completely agree with
what you're saying, Frisbee! And I'm a proud lactivist who...
Forum: Pregnancy September 22nd 06, 05:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 137
Posted By hedgehog42
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

Caledonia wrote:
hedgehog42 wrote:

I think if you always nurse behind closed doors, you're not normalizing
breastfeeding, you're reinforcing the idea that this is something
sexual....
Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 05:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Caledonia wrote:
hedgehog42 wrote:

I think if you always nurse behind closed doors, you're not normalizing
breastfeeding, you're reinforcing the idea that this is something
sexual....
Forum: General September 22nd 06, 05:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Caledonia wrote:
hedgehog42 wrote:

I think if you always nurse behind closed doors, you're not normalizing
breastfeeding, you're reinforcing the idea that this is something
sexual....
Forum: General September 22nd 06, 05:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 138
Posted By hedgehog42
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

wrote:
It only takes my daughter about 10 minutes to breastfeed and I feel
that a teenage boy is old enough to understand and wait 10 minutes.

You've got a speedy eater,...
Forum: Pregnancy September 22nd 06, 05:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

wrote:
It only takes my daughter about 10 minutes to breastfeed and I feel
that a teenage boy is old enough to understand and wait 10 minutes.

You've got a speedy eater,...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 05:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

wrote:
It only takes my daughter about 10 minutes to breastfeed and I feel
that a teenage boy is old enough to understand and wait 10 minutes.

You've got a speedy eater,...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 21st 06, 09:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Bryna wrote:

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in, and say that I completely agree with
what you're saying, Frisbee! And I'm a proud lactivist who does not
see breastfeeding as sexual at all --...
Forum: Pregnancy September 21st 06, 09:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Bryna wrote:

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in, and say that I completely agree with
what you're saying, Frisbee! And I'm a proud lactivist who does not
see breastfeeding as sexual at all --...
Forum: General September 21st 06, 09:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Bryna wrote:

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in, and say that I completely agree with
what you're saying, Frisbee! And I'm a proud lactivist who does not
see breastfeeding as sexual at all --...
Forum: General August 29th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 624
Posted By hedgehog42
128 students suspended at Ind. school

nimue wrote:
wrote:
Jeff wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

Depends on the dress code. But even if they code requires black
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22