Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 1.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hbar
Forum: General January 10th 08, 09:28 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 157
Posted By hbar
Bad mommy or cultural difference?

On Jan 9, 7:46 pm, Banty wrote:
In article ,
hbar says...

But -4C ain't so cold. You could...
Forum: General January 9th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 157
Posted By hbar
Bad mommy or cultural difference?

But -4C ain't so cold. You could have taken here outside or considered changing
your plans completely.

Banty

Wow! What a culture difference. Where I live -4C is considered
extremely cold...
Forum: General December 25th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By hbar
Do you have at least 2 children??

Thanks for sharing your story with me. That was some of the things I'm
worried about. I have little routines with my child as well. We love
to cuddle... she sleeps with us in our bed.... she...
Forum: Solutions June 24th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
Replies: 17
Posted By hbar
In Praise of Skinned Knees and Grubby Faces

On Jun 24, 4:45 pm, "Donna Metler" wrote:
My only addition to this is that there are many, many more girls out there
who are interested in this sort of exploration than...
Forum: General June 24th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
Replies: 17
Posted By hbar
In Praise of Skinned Knees and Grubby Faces

On Jun 24, 4:45 pm, "Donna Metler" wrote:
My only addition to this is that there are many, many more girls out there
who are interested in this sort of exploration than...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 18th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By hbar
weight gain following weaning

On Jun 18, 1:46 am, betsy wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:30 pm, hbar wrote:

Hi,
I weaned my 26 month old, one month ago, and ever since I just keep on
Forum: Breastfeeding June 17th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By hbar
weight gain following weaning

Hi,
I weaned my 26 month old, one month ago, and ever since I just keep on
putting on weight. My weight is normally very steady and I never
gained weight when I weaned my middle son at the age of 2....
Forum: General June 13th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By hbar
is Legoland worth it??

On Jun 13, 2:46 am, wrote:
We're going down to San Diego at the end of August; DH has a
conference, so I'll have the kids for the week. I'm trying to decide
what to do...
Forum: General June 11th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 57
Posted By hbar
FAO ERICKA How many hours in daycare?

On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, cjra wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:45 am, hbar wrote:

Hi,
My kids are much younger than yours (7,5 and 2) but I've just gone
back...
Forum: General June 11th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 57
Posted By hbar
FAO ERICKA How many hours in daycare?

Hi,
My kids are much younger than yours (7,5 and 2) but I've just gone
back to work. I'm doing a half-time research job at the university
(officially a post-doc). This means I only work during school...
Forum: General March 11th 07, 07:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 89
Posted By hbar
writing

On Mar 9, 10:53 pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message

Stephanie...
Forum: General January 29th 07, 10:26 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 30
Posted By hbar
Hikers, Backpackers, campers - what baby carrier?

We have a Kelty carrier, I think it is the pathfinder from the
website. My husband is the one who uses it. Both he and my kids have
found it very comfortable. We use it for dayhikes varying between...
Forum: General January 18th 07, 08:11 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.misc,misc.kids,alt.sport.weightlifting,sci.med
Replies: 42
Posted By hbar
A school has banned children from eating sweets

Throughout my kids education both at pre-school in America and Israel,
Kindergarten and 1st grade in Israel, you are not allowed to pack candy
for school. First it is not healthy for kids to have it...
Forum: General January 18th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By hbar
Gift ideas needed asap please!!

You could get a non-fiction book like an animal encyclopedia or kids
atlas, with lots of fun facts and illustrations. my 5 year old and 7
year old both love these types of books and I'm sure they...
Forum: General January 17th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 47
Posted By hbar
driving Washington to California, insane?

The butterfly grove is still there. There was also a big campaign to
save it from development when we were there (2002-2005) and lots of
money was raised to ensure its survival.

In Santa Babara...
Forum: General January 17th 07, 10:32 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 47
Posted By hbar
driving Washington to California, insane?

The drive from San Fransisco to Santa Barbara on Route 1 is fantastic
and we did it twice with our pre-school/toddler age kids. We lived in
Santa Barbara for 3 years when my kids were between 1 year...
Forum: General October 5th 06, 10:06 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 55
Posted By hbar
Is popularity an issue in grade school?

Hi Lisa,

Thanks again for this link. This is such a learning experience for me -
I would never have guessed there is so much organized instruction in
social skills, let alone instructors. I'm...
Forum: General (moderated) July 16th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 1
Posted By hbar
kids commenting on peoples apperance

Hello,

We live in Israel and today were in the elevator together with a man of
(presumably) Ethiopian descent. My 6 year old son said to him "Your
ancestors were from Africa" . The man was really...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18