Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KD
Forum: Breastfeeding January 30th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By KD
Sleep, is it a lost cause?

On Jan 29, 7:14 pm, "determined" wrote:
"KD" wrote in ...

Here I was hoping to...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 29th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By KD
Sleep, is it a lost cause?

Here I was hoping to find some advice on getting my 10 month old
sleeping through the night again instead of waking me up four times a
night.

Reading some of the posts already here, it seems that...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 18th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By KD
advice on breastfeeding and how it should be

wrote:
Pologirl,
Thanks for sharing your experience, ya those nurses and lactation
consultants can be reall good or not so good at all. One of my nurses
with my first...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 16th 06, 09:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By KD
Can you save expressed milk if they don't finish the bottle?

wrote:
Hello,
My baby tends to eat between 80 ml and 130 ml. The problem is that
when she eats less there is milk left in the bottle. So far we've been
throwing...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 24th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By KD
OT - Separation Anxiety?

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
"KD" wrote:

Unfortunately, just being there in the room with him doesn't help. I
Forum: Breastfeeding November 22nd 06, 01:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By KD
OT - Separation Anxiety?

Irrational Number wrote:
KD wrote:

My son is just about eight months old.

He is right on schedule. Eight months is
the average time of when babies develop
separation anxiety. ...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 21st 06, 01:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By KD
OT - Separation Anxiety?

Hi all:

My son is just about eight months old. He's been waking a lot in the
night for the past week or so (every two or three hours at times).
Sometimes the paci will fix it, sometimes nothing but...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 5th 06, 12:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By KD
How to start storing milk?

Irrational Number wrote:
wrote:

Are there any tips that someone may have
about when to pump or how often so that I can get some milk stored up
for DS?

Forum: Breastfeeding October 27th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By KD
Oatmeal or is this my imagination?

cjra wrote:
I'd read recently that eating oatmeal helps milk supply. So I've been
having oatmeal off and on, and wow! My boobs are about to explode.Is
this for real or is it just my...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 27th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By KD
am I doing something wrong?

determined wrote:
Emily is now nearly 11 months old. She eats like a champ all day, likes
everything we give her. She's still small for her age, but we don't really
even think about that...
Forum: Pregnancy October 11th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By KD
infant constipation

Welches wrote:
"Leahbelle'sMommy" wrote in message
Kim:

Breastfed babies definitely have 3-4 BM a...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 6th 06, 02:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By KD
NIP in church? Appropriate?

Anne Rogers wrote:
It's never occurred to me that it wasn't appropriate!

I think that this may be a difference between the US and other places, I've
just moved from the UK to the US, in my...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 26th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By KD
Freezing breastmilk

Hi all:

A simple question: Can I freeze breastmilk in ice cube trays, then put
into freezer bags? I just started my boy on rice cereal and mix it with
just a bit of breastmilk. When making foods for...
Forum: Pregnancy September 18th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By KD
Back to sleep

Suzanne S wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Kim wrote:

You don't mention how old your son is. It may...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 3rd 06, 09:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By KD
Other parenting boards

Anne Rogers wrote:
I sometimes follow another parenting board, mainly the breastfeeding
threads. It's mostly youngish women newly married/new parents (it's an
off shoot from a wedding...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 1st 06, 11:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By KD
OT ish - Infant and mouse invasion

Nikki wrote:
"Cheri Stryker" wrote in message
My six month old is just at "that stage". He is really hating being left
Forum: Breastfeeding August 24th 06, 01:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 31
Posted By KD
Setting one's self up for failure?

wrote:
cjra wrote:
I am curious to hear other's perspectives. On another parenting board,
where most of the members are young and first time moms, I read so
often...
Forum: Pregnancy August 20th 06, 11:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By KD
too many carrots?

Linda wrote:
DD is 7 months and I'm still breastfeeding her so who knows when I'll get
pregnant anyway, but we would like to have another one close in age to her
so we're hoping to be...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 19th 06, 11:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By KD
Breastfeeding poop question... (sorry if TMI)

KR wrote:
I overthink everything! LOL

Thanks for all the responses people...

KR

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
"KR"...
Forum: Pregnancy August 16th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By KD
Poor baby

lucy-lu wrote:
"KD" wrote in message

Sorry I can't offer any advice on this, and I hope things improve...
Forum: Pregnancy August 16th 06, 01:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By KD
Poor baby

lucy-lu wrote:
"Sheila" wrote in message
If you are really concerned, take her to the Doctor.

At...
Forum: Pregnancy August 16th 06, 11:52 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By KD
Sleep - swaddling, side sleeping

Liz wrote:
"Irrational Number" wrote in message
cjra wrote:

And please tell me I'm not the only mom...
Forum: Pregnancy August 15th 06, 05:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By KD
Sleep - swaddling, side sleeping

Anne Rogers wrote:
DD is 6 weeks now, and though she does sleep at night in 3 hr
stretches, her sleep is very agitated, much more so than in the
daytime. She twitches and kicks. I've...
Forum: Pregnancy July 27th 06, 07:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By KD
2 weeks old tonight!

cjra wrote:
sharalyns wrote:
cjra wrote:
And what a difference 2 weeks has made. It's hard to believe it still.

We're making progress on feeding. I called the lactation...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 23rd 06, 05:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 89
Posted By KD
Etiquette Question - wedding invites

cjra wrote:
Catherine Woodgold wrote:
"cjra" ) writes:
if their names are not on the invitation, they *are* explicitly
excluded.

I disagree. In some...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33