Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Caledonia
Forum: General February 18th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By Caledonia
A Room of One's Own

On Feb 17, 9:00 pm, Rosalie B. wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Rosalie said:
(some snip)
It
seemed to me that there were a number of people in...
Forum: General February 15th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By Caledonia
A Room of One's Own

On Feb 15, 7:19 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Rosalie B. wrote:
But you see, nowadays not everyone moved out/on right away after
college. Especially I understand in Great...
Forum: General February 8th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 228
Posted By Caledonia
teaching algebra to elementary school students

On Feb 5, 12:33 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
On Feb 5, 1:20 am, Caledonia wrote:

On Feb 4, 5:13 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
I...
Forum: General February 5th 08, 07:20 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 228
Posted By Caledonia
teaching algebra to elementary school students

On Feb 4, 5:13 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 6:13�am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Banty wrote:
I suspect...
Forum: General February 4th 08, 04:47 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Caledonia
kindergarten concerns

On Feb 3, 8:26 am, "Donna Metler" wrote:
Check both kinder options carefully. Here, full-day kindergarten is usually
in place in schools where many of the children...
Forum: General January 25th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 232
Posted By Caledonia
allowance for 9 year old

On Jan 25, 9:14 am, Banty wrote:
In article , Nan says...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:34:08 GMT, Jeff...
Forum: General January 22nd 08, 10:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 36
Posted By Caledonia
Kids' breakfast

On Jan 22, 2:05 pm, wrote:
My kids (preschoolers) like cereal, especially applejacks or fruit
loops. I'm not that thrilled about the sugar content in these. They
eat fruits...
Forum: General January 22nd 08, 01:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 232
Posted By Caledonia
allowance for 9 year old

On Jan 22, 2:00 am, Jeff wrote:
Kim wrote:
My 9 year old step-son has no concept of money and thinks my ATM card
provides an endless supply of cash whenever I need...
Forum: General January 16th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to misc.kids, misc.education
Replies: 228
Posted By Caledonia
teaching algebra to elementary school students

On Jan 15, 9:55 am, Beliavsky wrote:
On Jan 14, 9:01 pm, "Donna Metler" wrote:

In addition, what many parents of gifted kids have found is that...
Forum: General January 8th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 157
Posted By Caledonia
Bad mommy or cultural difference?

On Jan 8, 12:05 pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
cjra wrote:
On Jan 8, 10:13 am, "Stephanie" wrote:
cjra wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:08 am, Caledonia...
Forum: General January 8th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 157
Posted By Caledonia
Bad mommy or cultural difference?

On Jan 8, 10:23 am, cjra wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:17 am, Caledonia wrote:

On Jan 7, 8:15 pm, hedgehog42 wrote:

On Jan 7,...
Forum: General January 8th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 157
Posted By Caledonia
Bad mommy or cultural difference?

On Jan 7, 8:15 pm, hedgehog42 wrote:
On Jan 7, 4:14 pm, cjra wrote:

So, would you agree that most people, even if they were smiling and
laughing...
Forum: General January 8th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 157
Posted By Caledonia
Bad mommy or cultural difference?

On Jan 7, 11:19 pm, Marie wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:53:07 -0800 (PST), cjra
wrote:

I did remove her, but maybe 10 minutes into it. I waited...
Forum: General January 6th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 157
Posted By Caledonia
Bad mommy or cultural difference?

On Jan 6, 10:45 am, Pologirl wrote:
Cjra wrote:
yelling in my American accent "NO!" over and over again

Sorry, I would try to ignore you, but I might glare at you too.
Forum: General January 2nd 08, 12:39 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 228
Posted By Caledonia
teaching algebra to elementary school students

On Jan 1, 6:23 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Penny Gaines wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Chookie wrote:
In article
Forum: General December 27th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to misc.kids, misc.education
Replies: 228
Posted By Caledonia
teaching algebra to elementary school students

On Dec 27, 8:23 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Beliavsky wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/25/AR200...
Elementary Math Grows Exponentially...
Forum: General December 17th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 343
Posted By Caledonia
How to wean your baby from a mothers point of view

On Dec 16, 10:43 pm, enigma wrote:
"Woolstitcher" wrote :

"enigma" wrote in...
Forum: General December 6th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 135
Posted By Caledonia
Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

On Dec 6, 12:02 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
On Dec 6, 11:33 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Oh, pbbbthb on the health issue. If the child were immune
Forum: General November 29th 07, 08:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 132
Posted By Caledonia
school fundraisers

On Nov 29, 9:22 am, Beliavsky wrote:
On Nov 28, 7:37 pm, Caledonia wrote:

snip

I think that the overarching constraint is that for many places...
Forum: General November 29th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 132
Posted By Caledonia
school fundraisers

On Nov 28, 2:26 pm, Penny Gaines wrote:
Beliavsky wrote:
On Nov 27, 4:40 pm, Barbara wrote:

(i) Most teachers are *not* math and science...
Forum: General November 27th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 132
Posted By Caledonia
school fundraisers

On Nov 27, 1:49 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
On Nov 26, 2:03 pm, toto wrote:

snip

http://www.nea.org/pay/maps/teachermap.html

Accountants,...
Forum: General November 23rd 07, 01:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 132
Posted By Caledonia
school fundraisers

On Nov 21, 8:09 pm, Chris wrote:
On Nov 20, 9:28�am, Beliavsky wrote:

My son's Catholic school periodically has fundraisers where he can
sell...
Forum: General November 16th 07, 11:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Caledonia
Veteran's Day

On Nov 15, 5:42 am, Clisby wrote:
Anne Rogers wrote:

What do people do with their kids to commemorate Veteran's Day (a U.S.
holiday which just passed)?...
Forum: General November 16th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Caledonia
Car Seat in Taxi from Boston Logan Airport?

On Nov 16, 5:10 pm, Pokee wrote:
On Nov 16, 11:56 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Pokee wrote:
Hi - we'll be flying into Boston's Logan Airport with...
Forum: General November 13th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Caledonia
Veteran's Day

On Nov 13, 9:29 am, Beliavsky wrote:
What do people do with their kids to commemorate Veteran's Day (a U.S.
holiday which just passed)? Maybe in 2 years I will start trying...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100