Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Breastfeeding August 19th 07, 06:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
did you go to dentist while bf?

did you ever get cavity work done when breastfeeding?

were you concerned about the anasthetic getting into the breast milk?
thx
Forum: Pregnancy August 12th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
car seat neck restraint

hi there,our baby is 3 months old.we got her a restraint when she was
born to keep head from rollg to a side. how long do we keep using this
u-shaped cushion to keep head firmly in place in car seat?...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
which is worse: scratches or mittens

i trim and file our 3mth old nails regularly but she still manages to
scratch at night. recently she had some really bad scratches near her
tear duct. i am worried she could damage her eyes

the...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 10th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
which is worse: scratches or mittens?

i trim and file our 3mth old nails regularly but she still manages to
scratch at night. recently she had some really bad scratches near her
tear duct. i am worried she could damage her eyes

the...
Forum: General (moderated) August 6th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 2
'rig' to hold baby "over the shoulder"

thx for the info. i have started reading the books you mentioned & am
finding i had a lot of misconceptions. cheers
Forum: General (moderated) July 31st 07, 09:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 2
'rig' to hold baby "over the shoulder"

at night the only position which keeps my baby happy is 'over the
shoulder' burping position.but i have to keep her there for *hours*
till she (6kg) finally dozes off.

i hope this doesnt sound silly...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 31st 07, 09:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
fatigue from 'over the shoulder' burping position

at night this is the only position which my baby will fall asleep. but
her 6kg is tiring & i cant move or she will stir,so i have to remain
still till she is asleep.

is there any sort of pillow...
Forum: Pregnancy July 31st 07, 08:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
'rig' to hold baby "over the shoulder"

at night the only position which keeps my baby happy is 'over the
shoulder' burping position.but i have to keep her there for *hours*
till she (6kg) finally dozes off.

i hope this doesnt sound silly...
Forum: Pregnancy July 29th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
any data on use of car seat as a relaxer?

is there any clinical studies which indicate that this is harful to
baby?my wife & i are in disagreement on this.our car seat has a
rocking base & our baby enjoys being strapped in. i wouldnt like...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 24th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
trying to understand how gas is formed...

hi there, i have been abstaining from eating various foods, i have
been reasoning that if they are known to be gassy for adults(e.g.
baked beans, cola) , then the gas might end up in the baby

but...
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 07, 05:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
why gas probs mainly at night/early morning?

hi there,i am trying to work out if there is any connection between
something we are doing and the gas related moveing around our 2mth old
does from midnight to noon. the rest of the day she is ok....
Forum: Breastfeeding June 30th 07, 09:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
expressing amounts

Tnx suzanne
I do appreciate your support. I am aware that breast milk production
might be effected. I'm trying to pump in between feeds whenever
possible to try and keep it up. And I'm limiting the...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 29th 07, 08:35 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
expressing amounts

tnx so much for all your valuable suggestions. i ended up
supplementing with formula. it was heartbreaking but i really needed a
break. baby has been feeding for extremely long hours - i suspect...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 22nd 07, 10:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
expressing amounts

Hi there

I have been bf for 6wks.It's been painful and nerve wrecking.Baby is
very sleepy and sometimes sessions last for an hr, after which baby
wakes up again crying and hungry. Latest trend is...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 17th 07, 06:45 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
diarrhea in BF newborn

i dont recall seeing any. his normal stools were never 'solid', sort
of mustard/relish texture.

but this is milkshake texture , mustard color. still waiting for next
stool to see any...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 17th 07, 06:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
diarrhea in BF newborn

my month old baby just had diarreaha. its still nice mustard color but
completelty liquidy, never had stool of this type before.

i am waiting for the next stool to see if it remains the same and...
Forum: Pregnancy June 10th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
growth spurts

Any tips on getting baby to sleep in his cot and not on my belly or in his
car seat.............only 2 places he#ll sleep right now !!

i am also interested in any tips as i have the same...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 10th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
growth spurt -less or more soiled diapers?

first of all thanks for all your replies to my other questions on
expressing/formula/mittens/schedules. its nice to know you are not
alone.

my latest concern is our breastfed 4wk old is having...
Forum: Pregnancy June 10th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
lifting weight after being torn

hi, i had a tear which required a lot of stitches during
delivery.apart from the first week after, they are not painful &
appear to be healing well. a month has passed now and my...
Forum: Pregnancy June 9th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
going out with baby

i am still a bit worried about going out with our 3wk old. i would
like to go shopping but am concerned the air con levels at the mall
are too cold.

am i being irrational? and is a month old baby...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 8th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
bottle feeding breast milk

we had a LC over who looked at my procedure and didnt find anything
wrong with my latch. but she didnt have a scale with her so i dont
know if the baby is drinking enough.

with the bottle i can see...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 8th 07, 06:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
if i drink formula will i have more milk?

it sounds so simple, would this work? i would like to increase my
expressing capacity. thx
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22