Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 1.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Welches
Forum: General February 19th 10, 02:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Welches
Buying dumb things using allowance money

"Ignoramus15568" wrote in message
My son, who is 8, is getting an allowanca and has accumulated some
Forum: General November 27th 09, 01:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Welches
Spelling

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"Welches" wrote:

"dejablues"...
Forum: General November 26th 09, 01:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Welches
Spelling

"dejablues" wrote in message

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Forum: General July 21st 09, 12:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Welches
pneumonia

Just wondered if any of the medical people on here could throw any light on
this.
My 8yo has just been diagnosed with pneumonia. (Not swine flue related)
after complaining of a sore shoulder. The...
Forum: Pregnancy May 28th 09, 02:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Welches
It's a girl!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
We didn't know the gender, but right from the beginning had thought we
were having a boy,...
Forum: General May 24th 09, 07:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Welches
Should I prop up baby's matress on slight incline?

"somebody" wrote in message
I noticed that my 2 1/2 month old son occasionally sounds congested in the
morning. We live in the...
Forum: Pregnancy May 24th 09, 12:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Welches
we're having our baby tomorrow!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Don't know if there is anyone out there, but this is just a quick note to
say we're...
Forum: General May 7th 09, 11:59 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Welches
Is my baby constipated?

"Clisby" wrote in message
Welches wrote:
"James Egan" wrote in message
Forum: General May 5th 09, 11:56 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Welches
Is my baby constipated?

"James Egan" wrote in message
My 7 week old son seems to have a rough time when he poops! He clenches
his fist, turns...
Forum: General April 26th 09, 01:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Welches
Chicken pox

"Ericka" wrote in message
Welches wrote:

Does this match up with anyone's experience of chickenpox? I think it
probably is...
Forum: General April 26th 09, 12:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Welches
Chicken pox

I took #3 to the doctor on Friday morning as he had a temperature. Suggested
it was probably his ears (as it usually is, more often than once a month,
although seems to have been better since...
Forum: General April 23rd 09, 02:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Welches
Safe internet access for kids

"Leonard" wrote in message

The internet is probably the most powerful inventions of mankind. If
used...
Forum: General April 12th 09, 09:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Welches
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"enigma" wrote in message
this group used to have *some* life left. what happened? did Google
Groups really kill another...
Forum: Pregnancy April 11th 09, 04:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Welches
Asthma

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Well, after 6 months of me hounding the doctors, knowing that Jessica had
asthma, she had two full on...
Forum: Pregnancy April 9th 09, 12:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Welches
where I'm at

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Seems like I'm the only person still pregnant! It's been great to see
Lu-Lu back and hear about...
Forum: Pregnancy March 25th 09, 11:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Welches
Grunty baby?

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hi all

I was going to post this in mkb, but there doesn't seem to be many
posters,
and I wondered...
Forum: Pregnancy March 24th 09, 12:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Welches
Mummy vibes and sleep needed!

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hi all

I am so so tired. I thought I'd been tired over the last few weeks, but
now
I'm exhausted....
Forum: General March 10th 09, 12:06 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Welches
Child developing an "accent", sort of?

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
We're in the southern US, but not an area with a strong regional accent
(dialect, among some...
Forum: Pregnancy March 10th 09, 12:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Welches
Well, Get me!

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hello!

My computer died in the worst kinda way, but I'm back! Back, with an extra
babby! And, would...
Forum: General March 6th 09, 12:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Welches
Foreign Preshool Teachers

"toypup" wrote in message
Most of DD's preschool teachers are Spanish speaking with a very strong
accent. I think that is fine...
Forum: General March 2nd 09, 09:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Welches
Party invitations

#2 is pretty sociable, seems to have lots of friends and greets people with
great enthusiasm. However today she received her first party invite since
before Christmas, and I heard a couple of...
Forum: General February 28th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Welches
Rotateq?

"Kat" wrote in message
I took DD3 on Wednesday for her 2 week checkup with the ped. All is fine
and no concerns, but the ped mentioned...
Forum: Pregnancy February 12th 09, 08:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Woo
Posted By Welches
Woo

"Kat" wrote in message
Well, after that last time I posted that little update, things seemed to
have gone alright.

It was 3am I...
Forum: Pregnancy February 11th 09, 03:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Welches
Update...

"NL" wrote in message
Kat wrote:
snip
I dunno... Maybe sending labor vibes has worked LOL If it has, I thank
you
all very...
Forum: Pregnancy February 11th 09, 12:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Welches
Update...

"Kat" wrote in message
Ok, it's 3:06am here by my clock... I went to bed tonight maybe 12:30am or
so...
I was sitting on the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100