Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Forum: General (moderated) December 11th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
baby sign language and bilingual kids

On Dec 8, 8:18 pm, Karen wrote:

What are your opinions? Any language experts out there? Or can you point
me to a website, newsgroup or forum that could provide information...
Forum: General (moderated) August 3rd 07, 01:33 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
'rig' to hold baby "over the shoulder"

On Jul 31, 4:36 pm, "
wrote:
at night the only position which keeps my baby happy is 'over the
shoulder' burping position.but i have to keep her there...
Forum: General (moderated) April 5th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Family Calendar management

On Apr 4, 5:24 pm, "Claire" wrote:

How are you tracking this sort of thing these days? A big piece of
paper in the kitchen? Electronically? Mom's head?

Everything goes on...
Forum: General April 5th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 24

On Apr 4, 5:24 pm, "Claire" wrote:

How are you tracking this sort of thing these days? A big piece of
paper in the kitchen? Electronically? Mom's head?

Everything goes on...
Forum: General (moderated) February 13th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
cup training a one-year-old

On Feb 12, 10:01 pm, Karen G wrote:
For various reasons, we did not push cup training prior to 11 months
with our 4th baby. ... snip... She is
really resistant to using...
Forum: General (moderated) December 5th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
fidgety kids

Paula wrote:
Anyway, it's a life skill to deal with boredom productively. Who
hasn't had to sit quietly and at least seemingly attentively in
numerous boring meetings?

It is a life skill, but...
Forum: General (moderated) December 3rd 06, 06:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
fidgety kids

Louise wrote:

I don't know how this works in other countries, but in Canada and in
the USA there is legislation about giving each child the education he
needs. If a child is tested to be...
Forum: General (moderated) November 29th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
fidgety kids

Chris wrote:
Just had our parent teacher conference for our 6th grade son. The
story is pretty much the same as every year--bright kid but he can't
sit still in class. Of course each year...
Forum: General (moderated) September 17th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Trick-or-treating -- how old is too old?

beeswing wrote:
My daughter will be 12 in December and is in 6th grade, which in her
school is the second year of middle school. I let her trick-or-treat
last year but feel like this year she...
Forum: General (moderated) August 20th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Baby Edmund Hillary!!

wrote:
Hi

We have an 18 month who has worked out that she can climb out of her
cot. We thought that it might happen soon, and even lowered the base
below the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10