Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ericka
Forum: General June 15th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Ericka
Talking about death to a 3 year old?

Avid Fan wrote:
My mother died recently. I used take my son over on a weekly
fortnightly basis (I saw her more frequently after work) I used to take
them out to lunch to try to get her to...
Forum: Pregnancy May 24th 09, 12:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Ericka
we're having our baby tomorrow!

Anne Rogers wrote:
Don't know if there is anyone out there, but this is just a quick note
to say we're scheduled for a c-section at 9am tomorrow morning.
Eventually we consulted with an ob,...
Forum: General April 26th 09, 01:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Ericka
Chicken pox

Welches wrote:

Does this match up with anyone's experience of chickenpox? I think it
probably is chickenpox, but I'm a bit confused as to why the spots don't
seem to be developing. Or maybe...
Forum: General April 18th 09, 03:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By Ericka
Weird talking?

Kat wrote:

Should I be concerned?? It's almost like she doesn't know she's doing it or
something. I don't know if she hears it.
She just said, "More s-s-s-s-s-s bubbles Amie" and I'm not...
Forum: General March 11th 09, 03:49 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 67
Posted By Ericka
Wouldn't Want To Go To School Today

Jeff wrote:

I think I know of one case sort of like this. The father of the baby was
also the father of the mother; there was incest involved. The father
gave the baby to his wife and...
Forum: Pregnancy February 12th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Woo
Posted By Ericka
Woo

Kat wrote:
Well, after that last time I posted that little update, things seemed to
have gone alright.

Congratulations! I'm glad it all worked out well.

Best wishes,
Ericka
Forum: General February 12th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

dejablues wrote:
"Ericka" wrote in message
dejablues wrote:

My kids (19, 15, and 11) swear you have to buy the adapter...
Forum: General February 12th 09, 03:54 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

dejablues wrote:

My kids (19, 15, and 11) swear you have to buy the adapter to get onto the
web at large.
The DS right out of the box just lets you play with people 100 ft away or
so....
Forum: General February 12th 09, 03:51 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

dejablues wrote:
"Ericka" wrote in message
Stormlady wrote:
"Ericka" wrote in message
Forum: General February 11th 09, 11:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

toypup wrote:

"Ericka" wrote in message

There are two different things involved here. There's
the DS-to-DS wireless...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

Stormlady wrote:
"Ericka" wrote in message

There's also the WiFi connection where the DS connects through a
wireless router...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 06:28 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

Stormlady wrote:
I THINK that the built in wifi only connects to other DS's, you can't go
online with it searching for games or anything like that.

The internet connection is mediated by the...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

toypup wrote:

"Ericka" wrote in message

Once you're connected by WiFi, it's traveling over
the internet, so distance is not an issue. You can play games
with...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 06:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

Kat wrote:
"toypup" wrote in message
I am thinking of eventually getting my 7 yo son a Nintendo DS. I am
concerned about the...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 05:31 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Ericka
nintendo ds

toypup wrote:
I am thinking of eventually getting my 7 yo son a Nintendo DS. I am
concerned about the feature allowing him to hook up with people through
a WiFi connection. I don't mind him...
Forum: General February 2nd 09, 02:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Ericka
Really losing my patience...

Kat wrote:

It's Sunday evening and he has school in the morning, and I've been telling
him to get in the bath for the last 45 minutes now. He'll yell and talk
back, telling me he doesn't...
Forum: General January 27th 09, 03:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Ericka
A bike

Welches wrote:
Three children appoximately 3 years between each of them. #1 and #3 are
tall, #2 is small.
All use their bikes, although perhaps at that time #3 uses the bike slightly
more...
Forum: General January 27th 09, 03:28 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By Ericka
Pocket money

Welches wrote:
I thought I'd try and generate a debate or two as this group seems to have
gone fairly quiet barring the spam.
I'm going to raise a couple of senarios, that I've been in as a...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Ericka
Another question about funerals/death, by me.

Kat wrote:

I'm also thinking that maybe this morning is a better time than last
minute... I'll bet that right after, he'll most likely go on his way playing
outside with the other kids and...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Ericka
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

enigma wrote:
Dad wrote in
:

BTW, I kind of don't get it why smart one has to be dorky all
the time.
Can't an athlete be...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 03:02 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Ericka
Another question about funerals/death, by me.

Kat wrote:

I now have 1 question about that... I was thinking of putting the girls in
some cute little outfit - not what is normally seen at funerals... the dark,
more "formal" attire. For...
Forum: General January 14th 09, 03:49 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Ericka
Parent conference vent

Donna Metler wrote:
I just got a note on these from my daughter's school, and
I'm wondering how it's handled elsewhere. I have to say, as
a mom, it almost seems like the school doesn't...
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Ericka
Doula Dilemma

Sue wrote:
I guess I just deal with it different. I interalized my pain, focused,
breathed, rocked back and forth and got through it. I didn't have drugs nor
did anyone push them on me. I had...
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 09, 02:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Ericka
Doula Dilemma

betsy wrote:
Kat wrote:

Doulas seem to offer more than what just a friend or family member can
offer. It seems they can offer different techniques and whatever
else. One mom said her...
Forum: Pregnancy January 9th 09, 05:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Ericka
Doula Dilemma

Kat wrote:
"Ericka" wrote in message
Kat wrote:

Again, I just keep thinking about how to pick one... and keep track of
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64