Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kidman via FamilyKB.com
Forum: Spanking July 15th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 0
Guiltless, Justified Spanking.

Generally speaking, the ability to intentionally inflict pain upon others in
the absence of anger or remorse, is regarded as pathological behavior. Yet,
we hear proponents of spanking children...
Forum: Spanking July 14th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 22
The Debate on Spanking is Dead.

Greg, was that supposed to be a rebuttal to my remarks? I'll let your
response stand on it's own merits.

You keep harping on credentials when you already know they mean nothing on
boards such as...
Forum: Spanking July 14th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 24
Is spamming being permitted here??

Greg, you don't sound like a happy camper and I'm sorry about your anger
issue. Did you know that anger can render you incapable of reasonable and/or
rational thought? I'm afraid that by appearing...
Forum: Spanking July 14th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 22
The Debate on Spanking is Dead.

I feel it’s important to make it very clearly known to any and all concerned,
that the debate on spanking within the scientific and academic communities is
dead, and has been for a number of years...
Forum: Spanking July 14th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 24
BIO for greg

Hi there. The link you provided didn't work for me, but I can offer a good
guess as to what information it discloses. I have a question. Why would a
board devoted to a discussion on the practice of...
Forum: Spanking July 13th 07, 08:02 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 0
Basic Human Rights For All

BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS FOR ALL

As a culture, we demand the basic human rights of freedom from violence,
oppression, physical threat, and discrimination. Unfortunately, we somehow
fail to include...
Forum: Spanking July 13th 07, 07:58 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 24
Is spamming being permitted here??

0:-), thanks for your support. It's an old story in which small-minded
individuals who cannot offer a reasonable rebuttal to unwelcome information
make an attempt to discredit the presenter.

0:-]...
Forum: Spanking July 12th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 24
Is spamming being permitted here??

I should also add that perhaps it should not be surprising that attacks
against child protection agencies would appear on a 'spanking' board. I'll
say again that the majority of reported Child Abuse...
Forum: Spanking July 12th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 24
Is spamming being permitted here??

Anyone educated in the field of Social Work knows that it's the kid's who
suffer most when homes are broken up. I've seen many of these bitter and
(fanciful) inaccurate online accounts coming from...
Forum: Spanking July 11th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 0
Spanking for Safety is a Risky Business

I'd like to urge all parents to further insure the safety of their children
by teaching them to recognize danger on their own, without a need for anyone
to stand-by at close quarters on 24-hour-a-day...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10