Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mommy of 2
Forum: General September 15th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Mommy of 2
Little one -hates- the car seat (or something)

I still go through this with my son. He doesn't wear shoes in the car
anymore. We take them on and off everywhere we go. He's getting pretty
strong now, but you just put your sympathies aside, and...
Forum: General September 14th 06, 09:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Mommy of 2
School (elementary) question

I didn't read all the posts, so my reply could already be here. I have
a daughter who spent 2 years in preschool, and just went into
kindergarten 2 weeks ago. She came out of pre k knowing her...
Forum: General September 14th 06, 12:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Mommy of 2
Question. . . ?

since october 15 2004, his bday, we have never been to a park with
children for more than 15 minutes. There's a park down the road from us
that is always empty, which seems to be an open house beer...
Forum: General September 12th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Mommy of 2
Question. . . ?

I did the screening questionnaire (again; I've done it numerous times,
and brought it to the dr.) and it came back with mild PDD. A close
friend, who has been around my son since birth, also did it,...
Forum: General September 11th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Mommy of 2
Question. . . ?

We have had evaluations through ei, but he always falls short (which I
should be happy about) of qualifying. The only diet I haven't tried yet
is the GFCF, because he wouldn't eat anything. As is, I...
Forum: General September 10th 06, 03:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Mommy of 2
Question. . . ?

I know vaccines do not "cause" autism. It's just that so many people I
talk to go into the vaccine crap, and I don't have a good response. My
son's issues range from complete ODD, OCD (which can fall...
Forum: General September 10th 06, 04:45 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Mommy of 2
Question. . . ?

I'm am on google, yahoo, AAP, autism speaks.org, and lots of other
sites. I'm sorry I asked for any information.
Forum: General September 10th 06, 04:17 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Mommy of 2
Question. . . ?

This is not for school, it's personal. My son may be autistic, and
eventually in school I want to study more. I haven't gotten that far
yet. If it was for homework, I would not ask for help.
Forum: General September 10th 06, 04:14 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Mommy of 2
Question. . . ?

specifics. I know the basics of autism. At the moment I'm trying to
find out more on the vaccine controversy. What chemical is the "cause?"
What time frame is/was this vaccine used? What other things...
Forum: Solutions September 9th 06, 04:42 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 332
Posted By Mommy of 2
Seeking straight A's, parents push for pills

This topic started, I think, (as I skimmed, not read) as pushing for
Meds, to ADHD, to grades.

Medicating ADD/ADHD children (in MY opinion) is absurd. My 5 year old
was "diagnosed" as ADHD, but I...
Forum: Kids Health September 9th 06, 04:42 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 333
Posted By Mommy of 2
Seeking straight A's, parents push for pills

This topic started, I think, (as I skimmed, not read) as pushing for
Meds, to ADHD, to grades.

Medicating ADD/ADHD children (in MY opinion) is absurd. My 5 year old
was "diagnosed" as ADHD, but I...
Forum: General September 9th 06, 04:42 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 339
Posted By Mommy of 2
Seeking straight A's, parents push for pills

This topic started, I think, (as I skimmed, not read) as pushing for
Meds, to ADHD, to grades.

Medicating ADD/ADHD children (in MY opinion) is absurd. My 5 year old
was "diagnosed" as ADHD, but I...
Forum: General September 9th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Mommy of 2
Question. . . ?

I'm new here, and not on often. I have a 5year old daughter, and a 2
year old son. I just recently started college, and only being 23, I
don't think school is a bad idea. Anyway, childhood...
Forum: General September 7th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 141
Posted By Mommy of 2
Used infant/child carseats - what the heck to do with them?

I'm a day late here, but. . . You could donate them to a school (if
there's one in your area) for teenage mothers. I went to High School
with my daughter and still donate all our stuff to that school.
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14