Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dad[_2_]
Forum: General January 17th 09, 05:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Dad[_2_]
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

enigma wrote:
Dad wrote in
:

BTW, i agree with you about the whole "girls are smart, boys are
stupid" thing on tv. while i...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 05:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Dad[_2_]
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

Ericka wrote:
...deleted..

Smart kids aren't all of a kind. We just push
them in that direction with our own prejudices, and I
think that does them a huge disservice. Let them be
Forum: General January 17th 09, 05:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Dad[_2_]
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

Kat wrote:
"Dad" wrote in message
dejablues wrote:
"Dad" wrote in message
Forum: General January 17th 09, 02:47 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Dad[_2_]
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

dejablues wrote:
"Dad" wrote in message
I am just wondering!

My DS (almost 7yr old) likes to watch re runs of
I carly and...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 01:14 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Dad[_2_]
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

I am just wondering!

My DS (almost 7yr old) likes to watch re runs of
I carly and Drake and Josh, so my 4yr old DD watches
those with him too. I think most of the episodes are okay, except
a few...
Forum: General September 28th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Dad[_2_]
After school activities for 6yr old

Ericka wrote:
Dad wrote:
Ericka wrote:
Dad wrote:

If you elect music, however, be careful that whatever you
choose is really developmentally appropriate and that the
Forum: General September 28th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Dad[_2_]
After school activities for 6yr old

Donna Metler wrote:
There is a Suzuki guitar method for young children, which might be worth
looking at. We don't offer it at the University Prep program here, so I
don't know much about it....
Forum: General September 28th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to misc.kids

Ericka wrote:
Dad wrote:

If you elect music, however, be careful that whatever you
choose is really developmentally appropriate and that the
teacher is experienced with kids his...
Forum: General September 27th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Dad[_2_]
After school activities for 6yr old

Thank you all who contributed.

In our neighborhood, there are not that many kids;
he does not have any friends dropping by or to visit.
Summer was nice, I went bike riding with him almost...
Forum: General September 26th 08, 04:26 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Dad[_2_]
After school activities for 6yr old

How many times per week do you send your grade 1 kid to after school
activities?

Well, why do I ask?

I've put my son in minor hockey, the season will start next week. It is
twice a week, i.e. 2...
Forum: General July 26th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Dad[_2_]
Laxatives

Banty wrote:
In article RWsik.93814$kx.70430@pd7urf3no, Dad says...

"The" medication? Did someone bring up a medication?

Uh-huh. So you came BACK to us with ... "The...
Forum: General July 26th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Dad[_2_]
Laxatives

Thanks to everyone who replied. I was wrong, I thought I read about
the medication here, but it was actually in a discussion...
Forum: General July 24th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Dad[_2_]
Laxatives

A while ago there was a thread about some laxatives for kids;
non-habit forming and non-addictive. It is available OTC.
I can't find that. I tried Benefiber chew able tablets,
they seem to give him a...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13