Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: General October 18th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Naughty mom (or dad) behavior

On Oct 17, 8:34 am, Claire wrote:
Time for true confessions here - name a time when you did something
that is not on the list of Best Practices as a parent.

Here's one...
Forum: General (moderated) October 18th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Naughty mom (or dad) behavior

On Oct 17, 8:34 am, Claire wrote:
Time for true confessions here - name a time when you did something
that is not on the list of Best Practices as a parent.

Here's one...
Forum: Kids Health October 17th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
BBC...Housework 'can cause asthma...

On Oct 17, 11:11 am, Errold wrote:
Hi every one,

I came across an interesting article on the BBC titled "Housework 'can
cause asthma" . Read this and tell me what you...
Forum: Kids Health October 17th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Halloween has nothing to do with the dead anymore

I believe that the spirit of Halloween has nothing to do with the
dead. I think it is a holiday for the living to enjoy especially the
kids. Kids to just love this Holiday for the candy and the...
Forum: General October 17th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
articles on sleep and cognitive ability in children

On Oct 16, 10:27 am, Chris wrote:
On Oct 16, 9:29?am, Beliavsky wrote:

http://nymag.com/news/features/38951/
Snooze or Lose: Overstimulated,...
Forum: General October 17th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Halloween has nothing to do with the dead anymore

I believe that the spirit of Halloween has nothing to do with the
dead. I think it is a holiday for the living to enjoy especially the
kids. Kids to just love this Holiday for the candy and the...
Forum: General October 17th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Connecting to our kids. Nice concept

On Oct 17, 9:00 am, wrote:
Hi all,

Recently I came across this video on You tube regarding a company
called Connected day. They are being promoted by a company in UK....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7