Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 1.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Illiana via FamilyKB.com
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

wrote:
What do you want to debate about?

Well child support and its enforcement, you crackpot. What the hell do
you think this newsgroup is about?
You think I'm a...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 49
Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

Sarah Gray wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote
[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
==
In a public forum, no less.

Well, that's what makes it libel :) I find it really funny...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 49
Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

Sarah Gray wrote:
What a tiresome old idiot.

[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
endless.
Mabe she'll even be Glen's next wife-lol

what, are you going to post another false...
Forum: Solutions November 14th 07, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 34
evidence for legalization of pedophilia

R. Steve Walz wrote:
And you're a pedofile.
-----------------------
No, I'm not a pedophile. I like older plump women with big tits
and hairy asses. I like them in their '50's at about 160-200...
Forum: General November 14th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 67
If women have right to choose, men should have right to deny support-DAILOL

Tom Enright wrote:
In article , Beliavsky
says...
[quoted text clipped - 36 lines]
fruits of his work is exploiting his body. ...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 12:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 49
Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

DB wrote:
What a tiresome old idiot.

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]

*plonk*

Yep, time to killfile her other troll personality too!

PLONK
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 12:43 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 49
Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

Jill wrote:
What a tiresome old idiot.

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
Yall don't know how to handle yo ****. Find out where the ho is and put her
on blast.

You're even less...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

I know a lot of things.

DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

Do you know a woman that lives at 6321 Frontenac St? She is a prostitute,
and
a crack user. She is not...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 49
Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, but oh so true. I am a bitch, as opposed to a whore **** like
you.

Confused is what your kids dad is to bed a fat, ugly thing like you.

Jill wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com"...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
this is true of Child Support

So everything ordered by a Kourt is ok with you?
If that is what your tiny brain thinks I said.

If I had court order to burn you at the stake as a Witch, would you be OK
with that?
There is no such...
Forum: Solutions November 13th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 34
evidence for legalization of pedophilia

And you're a pedofile. People don't like pedofiles, and communities don't
even want you all in them. They do, however; tolerate idiots. Thank you for
saying that I am such, because it sure beats...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

wrote:
On Nov 12, 2:50 pm, " wrote:
BTW, you ready to debate yet, in a public forum?

When are we having that debate, Illiana?
I don't...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
this is true of Child Support

You are a lying nasty bitch. Never once did I ever say I can't afford my kid.
How's this? Please post the link or CAP where I said I could not afford my
kid.

You'll be hard pressed to do so because...
Forum: Solutions November 13th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 34
evidence for legalization of pedophilia

Instead, if I had it my way, all of you sick ****'s that find little boy's
and girl's attractive to the point you want sex with them, would be put in
jail, stuck in Gen-pop wit a big ass sign that...
Forum: Solutions November 13th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 34
FamilyKB scumbags

Greegor wrote:
Apparently "FamilyKB" is a bunch of scumbags who
shill and "seed" newsgroup discussions to use them
as CONTENT for their web based advertizing based
web site. They actually...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 11:52 AM Posted to alt.child-support

Jill wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
energy you spend complaining about CS into paying it, you might not have so
much...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 11:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

This is a joke, right?

Not a joke. You clearly pointed out your intentions, and "So I can slap you
around" is what woman/wife...
Forum: Child Support November 12th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

Sarah Gray wrote:
Can you tell me a
way to do that without money changing hands that *doesn't* involve
50/50
physical custody (since that is not always possible)?
Unless one...
Forum: Child Support November 12th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 41
How can we get CS reduced?

Jill wrote:
Hi, My husband pays $1500 a month of CS for a daughter that is 2 years
old. She lives in Maine and we live in Texas. Is there anyway to get
[quoted text clipped - 14...
Forum: Child Support November 12th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
what are opitions in breach of court ordered visitation in Florida

ralph wrote:
Hello
I am dealing with a breach of contract (court order) of child
visitation and looking for some advice based on Florida laws
1. There is a Broward county court order...
Forum: Child Support November 12th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support

wrote:
This is a joke, right?
Not a joke. You clearly pointed out your intentions, and "So I can slap you
around" is what woman/wife beaters do, next to hating on female...
Forum: Child Support November 12th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

Sarah Gray wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
Can't blame anybody for wanting to get the hell out of Detroit, that place
is a real...
Forum: General November 12th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
help with child support modification

glenburke wrote:
I have a court date to modify my child support order. I have two cases and I
filed for a modification because I married and have two more kids with my
wife. I can't take care if...
Forum: Child Support November 12th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Banty wrote:
On Oct 12, 6:19 am, wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
[quoted text clipped - 59 lines]
You wrecked your family...
Forum: Solutions November 12th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 3
to retake male dignity, pull out of public schools and state universities

commander zero rides wrote:
to regain your dignity, withdraw from the public school system.

the school system is a stronghold of the liberals. The liberals
believe in the suppression of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100