Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Breastfeeding June 7th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
bottle feeding breast milk

thanks you all for your encouragement. i have a question, which
although hypothetical, i would really like to know more about:

in the scenario that i switch over completely to bottle and...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 5th 07, 11:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
mittens,nature & trimming of baby nails

?How far back did you have in mind when you said "ancient"? BC or AD?
Which
culture?

ancient as in before tools
Forum: Breastfeeding June 5th 07, 07:35 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
mittens,nature & trimming of baby nails

we keep our newborns hands gloved to keep her from scratching her
face. the nails seem to small for us to clip.

i am wondering how did ancient man & women deal with this problem?

thx
Forum: Breastfeeding June 4th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
bottle feeding breast milk

I'm thinking that if the bottle (6oz) was much much tinier (1 or 2 oz)
things would be easier. What are the smallest bottles, which arent
meant as toys?

Also, should I give her chance to swallow...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 4th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
bottle feeding breast milk

Hello ppl,I wanted to start expressing milk and bottle feed it to my 3
week old baby.

I only managed to express 2 oz (for a single feed). How much should i
expect to feed her in a feed?

I also read...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 26th 07, 11:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
how strict should i be on brestfeed schedule?

i dont want to sound silly but co-sleeping sounds like the solution to
keeping eveyrone happy and sane in the first months. but worrys might
hold you back from doing it. why havent they invented a...
Forum: General (moderated) May 22nd 07, 02:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
why dont they invent fully button up newborn underwear?

standard newborn underwaer is not fully button up, so when changing
you have to pull it over their head/arms which our baby does not like
(& raises a tantrum)

the outer suit which is fully...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 21st 07, 09:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
how often do you clean your sterilizer?

not all people were created equal and some have to use brest shields.
these are what i sterlize

thanks for the empathy.
Forum: Pregnancy May 21st 07, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
who invented newborn bodysuit design?

our newborn cries alot during changes.but mainly the crying(!!!) comes
when we take off her underwear bodysuit (similar to
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NXNCCB2EL._SX315_SY375_.jpg )

or...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 21st 07, 08:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
how strict should i be on brestfeed schedule?

i searched a bit in this newsgroup and found :
"A newborn needs to feed a minimum of 8 times
per day, with 10-12 feedings being the norm and 15 being not unheard "

thats 1 feed every 3 hours for my...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 20th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
how often do you clean your sterilizer?

hello! do you ever find the need to clean it?whe do you know it needs
cleaning?

thx
Forum: Pregnancy May 20th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
where to put babies legs when holding?

hello! when i hold baby against my chest,eg like in
http://www.geofoot.com/gfx/bw_mom_baby.jpg

the babies legs are not-extended like in this photo. is babys legs
stressed in this position?

or is it...
Forum: Pregnancy May 17th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
ventouse:how does it prevent excessive force on baby?

i would have thought there would be a weak link in the chain for it to
disintigrat if the pulling is to great or baby gets jammed.

but the chain on a ventouse is thick enough to tow a car!

how is a...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13