Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jo
Forum: Breastfeeding July 25th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Jo
Improving quality of breastmilk?

Carlye wrote:
Okay, I know my breastmilk is the perfect food for my baby. But is
there any way to make it even better? A special diet, nutritional
supplements, etc.?

DS has neutropenia...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 22nd 06, 03:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Jo
Breastfeeding & Adoption?

Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Jo wrote:

I spoke to my cousin who is going to be adopting. She asked about
breastfeeding and how can she produce milk. There is a lot of
information online, but...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 02:13 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jo
help! sick baby + hot weather

sheree wrote:
Hi all,

I posted a couple times when I first had my baby and we were having
problems breastfeeding; now I have another problem, and here I am
again!

My baby boy, 6.5...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 02:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Jo
Breastfeeding & Adoption?

I spoke to my cousin who is going to be adopting. She asked about
breastfeeding and how can she produce milk. There is a lot of
information online, but I was hoping to hear from someone who had...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 12:08 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jo
help! sick baby + hot weather

sheree wrote:
Hi all,

I posted a couple times when I first had my baby and we were having
problems breastfeeding; now I have another problem, and here I am
again!

My baby boy, 6.5...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 19th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 89
Posted By Jo
Etiquette Question - wedding invites

there is one thing you learn if you loose you health, you
find out who your friends are.

Anne

So sad, but so true.

:(
Forum: Breastfeeding July 19th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 89
Posted By Jo
Etiquette Question - wedding invites

Anne Rogers wrote:
"Sarah Vaughan" wrote in message

Anne Rogers wrote:

if they still don't want you...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 19th 06, 12:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Jo
One Year Marker

wrote:
Congrats. Sweet picture, lots of lovely hair!
Jeni

Thank you Jeni!

Jo
Forum: Breastfeeding July 18th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Jo
One Year Marker

Last week marks one year of nursing.
Ronnie is about 90% bf still, but this week is wanting to eat more and
more of the regular food. Brown Rice and Veg with Braggs are his
favorite, little bites...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 4th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jo
Questions For the Co-sleepers....

Linda wrote:
How do you determine it is time for a baby to go into their own bed and at
that point how do you do it?

For anyone who has read a couple of my previous posts and remembers my...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10