Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oregonchick
Forum: Breastfeeding September 13th 06, 03:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 20
Posted By oregonchick
ot - foreign languages

wrote in message ...
oregonchick writes:

: Larry, do you speak German? I am thinking it would be a little more
:...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 12th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 20
Posted By oregonchick
ot - foreign languages

wrote in message ...
oregonchick writes:

: "Linda" wrote in message
Forum: Breastfeeding September 12th 06, 03:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 13
Posted By oregonchick
9 months, no teeth

Emily is now 9 months. She eats everything she can get her hands on. She's
happy and healthy, but has no teeth. Not even a hint of a tooth. Is this
abnormal, or just part of the varying degree...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 11th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 20
Posted By oregonchick
ot - foreign languages

"Linda" wrote in message ...
Am thinking about teaching DD a second language at the same time as she's
learning to read etc (yes this is a while...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 10th 06, 08:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By oregonchick
Oregonchick?

"JennP." wrote in message
Any results of that second test? I've been thinking about you. Best
Forum: Breastfeeding September 10th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By oregonchick
Did you hate bf at first?

wrote in message
Hello,

Is there anyone out there that hated breastfeeding at first? DD is 2
weeks...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 10th 06, 08:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By oregonchick
false positive?

"Me Myself and I" wrote in message
"oregonchick" wrote in message \
Well, what I was wondering...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 1st 06, 01:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By oregonchick
false positive?

"JennP" wrote in message

"oregonchick" wrote in message
Forum: Breastfeeding September 1st 06, 12:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By oregonchick
false positive?

I've heard that there are no false positives, but I'm praying that is
incorrect. I had a daughter in December, and have been waiting for my cycle
to start this month so I can have my IUD put in,...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 26th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 29
Posted By oregonchick
This just made me madder than...

"Jo" wrote in message
Okay I can't think of anything that can come close to how angry I am
about this.
I...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 30th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By oregonchick
lump in breast?

"medgirl" wrote in message
"oregonchick" wrote in message
I haven't breast fed or...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 29th 06, 05:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By oregonchick
baby hair barrettes

"V." wrote in message
OK, Madeline's hair is now long enough to be getting in her eyes, but not
long enough to really stay...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 29th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By oregonchick
lump in breast?

I haven't breast fed or expressed since April. About a month ago I found a
small pea sized hard bump in my left breast. I wasn't concerned. But it
hasn't changed in any way, and I brought it up...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 14th 06, 03:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By oregonchick
and finally....

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
the weight starts to come off!

It's happened twice now, have baby, lose significant weight in first...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 13th 06, 06:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By oregonchick
BEWARE - no free diapers here unless you jump through MANY hoops

BEWARE
You don't get "free" anything unless you complete the following -

4. Eligibility for Receiving a Free Item for Referral-based websites

(a) For this particular website, users must do the...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 9th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By oregonchick
Germy towels

"Cheri Stryker" wrote in message
In the discussion about drying pump parts recently, mention was made about
hermetically...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 9th 06, 04:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By oregonchick
I miss breastmilk poo!

EEGADS! Formula poop stinks! Emily is 7 months now, and we have run out of
our frozen breastmilk so have transitioned over to formula. She is also
enjoying many solids as well. Almost...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17