Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Mcmahan
Forum: Pregnancy October 17th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to soc.culture.usa,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.true-crime,alt.impeach.bush,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 3
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Israel Killed JFK - nuclear whistleblower

and I thought it was the Mafia working with the CIA.
Forum: Pregnancy October 17th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
your baby

In article ,
says...
hi wanna share with me tips and recipe for your baby go to
http://gobabygrow.blogspot.com you will...
Forum: Pregnancy September 26th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Fertility boosting suggestions?

In article ,
says...
Okay, so we are not exactly TTC, but we've stopped NOT trying. We
just thought we'd just try seeing...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 24th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Kinda OT

In article ,
says...
Larry Mcmahan wrote:
In article , maddness04
Forum: Breastfeeding September 21st 07, 08:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Kinda OT

In article , maddness04
@msn.com says...
My Wife would like to restart Her lactation for personal reasons, any
advice, its been over 10yrs since She...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Pain-Free Pregnancy

In article ,
says...
Eliminate Morning Sickness, Insomnia, And Back Pain. Get Rid Of
Headaches In Under 6 Minutes And...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 14th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Ovulating while breastfeeding

In article ,
says...
Is there anyway to encourage ovulation while breastfeeding? DS is 15
months old. We haven't...
Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
prior to pregnancy -- any prep? (over 40, esp)

In article ,
says...
We're thiiiiinking about trying for child #3; it's an open question,
given our respective ages,...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 11th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to aus.family,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Grr Disgusting

In article ,
says...
Come and join our Breast feeding is not a crime group
Forum: Breastfeeding September 11th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Free Posting

In article ,
says...
*** Free Posting to Thousands ***

Expose Your Business to Over 100,000 Entrepreneurs!

Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
ENGLISH/SPANISH NAMES??

In article ,
says...
My wife and I are trying to decide on a new name for our new baby boy
that is written/spelled the...
Forum: General September 11th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
ENGLISH/SPANISH NAMES??

In article ,
says...
My wife and I are trying to decide on a new name for our new baby boy
that is written/spelled the...
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Back for more

In article ,
says...
I used to hang out here a bunch in 2002-2003 when pregnant with the
Bug and then mostly wandered...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 27th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Advice on using nipple shields

Nigel,
I am not sure I completely understand your problem, but I heartily
endorse Anne's response. The only point of the nipple shield, as Anne
said, is to correct a poor latch. Once this is...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 24th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Sad about the way weaning is happening

In article , says...
"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Thanks...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 21st 07, 05:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
breast examinations

I kmow that they postponed Monika's baseline mammogram until she was
finished nursing even though she was 5 years overdue. (That's what
happens when you have a kid at 39 and nurse 5+...
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
how quickly

I think that in both cases, Monika would say that she "knew" a couple of
days before the HPT confirmed it.
Larry

In article ,
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Drinking Herbal Teas during pregnancy

Sarah,
I appreciate your concerns, but there are a number of fallacies in your
comments... It must be pick on Larry day. :-)

In article ,...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 13th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
How much water should Mom be drinking?

Trying to answer coherently, with not much time to do it...

In article ,
says...

First on the pacifier part. I agree...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 9th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
How much water should Mom be drinking?

And I want to halfway disagree with Sarah.

In article ,
says...
Agree with this as well, but just wanted to disagree with the...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 9th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
How much water should Mom be drinking?

Lets not think in gallons per day yet. The usual recommendation is a
12 oz glass every two hours. Now assuming that include a glass when
you want to nurse in the middle of the night, that works out...
Forum: Pregnancy August 8th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Growth spurt wearing me out....

Jamie, usually I like your advice, but....

In article , jamielee6
@comcast.net says...
In the meantime, order pizza,

Naah, have DH cook that...
Forum: Pregnancy August 4th 07, 12:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Conceiving

I was actually thinking i might be pregnant now because my partner and
I have been active literally for the last 20 days.

Well, if you are not yet pregnant, and need to "keep trying" this...
Forum: Pregnancy August 3rd 07, 11:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Conceiving

In article ,
says...

First, before I reply to any of your specific questions, let me say
"Listen to Jamie!". She is one of...
Forum: Pregnancy August 3rd 07, 11:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Larry Mcmahan
Conceiving

In article ,
says...
Hello there,
I'm a 35 year old woman trying to get pregnant. I have a couple of
quick questions...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100