Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: albert.macintosh
Forum: General April 2nd 11, 02:09 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By albert.macintosh
very nice post. He is right there is nothign to...

very nice post.
He is right there is nothign to be discussed here.
Forum: General April 2nd 11, 02:08 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By albert.macintosh
This one is very informative,. very unique topic...

This one is very informative,.
very unique topic discussed here.
Forum: General April 2nd 11, 02:07 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By albert.macintosh
babies are always loved by Everyone. I love...

babies are always loved by Everyone.
I love babies & i loved your's too.
Forum: General April 2nd 11, 02:05 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By albert.macintosh
Summer will be cool this year. We will have fun...

Summer will be cool this year.
We will have fun here.
Forum: General April 2nd 11, 02:00 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By albert.macintosh
I am remembering my Mother now. I have not seen...

I am remembering my Mother now.
I have not seen her from last 2 weeks.
I am missing her.
Forum: General April 2nd 11, 01:58 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By albert.macintosh
Smallpox vaccination is very important. Because...

Smallpox vaccination is very important.
Because it can be dangerous for children.
Forum: General April 2nd 11, 01:54 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By albert.macintosh
That is very very sad to hear that a Baby is...

That is very very sad to hear that a Baby is passed due to Flu.
Forum: General March 29th 11, 07:26 AM
Replies: 90
Posted By albert.macintosh
Military schools are very good. They are very...

Military schools are very good.
They are very important for proper training of children.
Forum: General March 29th 11, 07:26 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By albert.macintosh
I always remember that day when i was in school...

I always remember that day when i was in school & my parents give me some pocket money. :)
Forum: General March 29th 11, 07:24 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By albert.macintosh
I think we should deal with the children with a...

I think we should deal with the children with a lot of tact to let them eat their dinner at time.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10