Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NL
Forum: Pregnancy February 11th 09, 04:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By NL
Update...

Welches wrote:
"NL" wrote in message
Well, 3 am is a great time for labor in my mind! Both my births started
around 3 am. You get to have a baby and then breakfast in bed...
Forum: Pregnancy February 11th 09, 01:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By NL
Update...

Kat wrote:
snip
I dunno... Maybe sending labor vibes has worked LOL If it has, I thank you
all very much, but did it have to be such a rotten time at 3am?? Maybe the
time zone issue kind...
Forum: General January 18th 09, 10:09 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By NL
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

MarieD wrote:

I think it's good for kids to see a bit of public affection. It might be
"icky" to them while they are young but it's healthy to show affection
and shows children that it's a...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 12:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By NL
Another question about funerals/death, by me.

Kat wrote:
My uncle died this morning, so now I have a funeral to go to.
This was an uncle that I was always very, very close to.
snip
Just wondering what to do with this.

First of all I'm...
Forum: Pregnancy January 16th 09, 09:13 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By NL
Where did my stomach go?

Kat wrote:
"NL" wrote in message
snip
Kat, I've got my fingers crossed for you, have a good one :-)

LOL I hope it just passes for the time being. DS's birthday is next,...
Forum: Pregnancy January 16th 09, 08:33 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By NL
Where did my stomach go?

Jamie Clark wrote:
snip
Often times, very loose bowels is an early sign of labor. Good luck.

Jep. That's the first thing I thought, too. For me it was a not so early
sign, but I sure was on the...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By NL
DD1 and her speech

Kat wrote:
"NL" wrote in message

No, she says things. She doesn't stop when she can't say them, and it's
almost like she's fully understanding herself, which I'm sure she...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By NL
I think I figured out the sleep problem...

Kat wrote:

Knock on wood, however, but this seems like it might be the trick!

OMG I have my fingers crossed for you! Sleep is my big issue. I'm just
not a fully functioning individual without...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By NL
DD1 and her speech

Kat wrote:
"NL" wrote in message
Does she eat normally, i.e. does she have trouble chewing hard things
like meat that's not cut up really small, does she suck things for...
Forum: General December 9th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By NL
DD1 and her speech

Kat wrote:

Has anyone had to deal with something like this? Obviously programs
available where I am most likely won't be the same as where other people
are, but there seems to be a few...
Forum: Pregnancy December 6th 08, 01:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By NL
update and blog

Anne Rogers wrote:

I meant for your daughter ;-) you mentioned she gets a lot of mucous
after drinking regular milk and the lactose may cause that.

she drinks soy milk

Ah, I must have...
Forum: Pregnancy December 5th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By NL
update and blog

Anne Rogers wrote:
NL wrote:
Total aside: I was just skimmiing your blog and came across the "milk
post" (http://mumprime.blogspot.com/2008/11/achy-legs.html):
Have you tried lactose free...
Forum: Pregnancy December 5th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By NL
update and blog

Total aside: I was just skimmiing your blog and came across the "milk
post" (http://mumprime.blogspot.com/2008/11/achy-legs.html):
Have you tried lactose free milk at all? Try it if you get a chance,...
Forum: Pregnancy November 26th 08, 11:19 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By NL
reason for avoiding fast heart rate

betsy wrote:
NL wrote:
betsy wrote:
snip
3469861400000062

I keep reading Banty instead of betsy and every time I think "What the
hey! She's only got one, doesn't she?!"...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 25th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By NL
biting?

Kat wrote:
snip
Biting hurts like crazy, or can hurt like crazy, so it's one of those things
that probably should be put to a stop sooner than later.
Try the taking her off and putting her...
Forum: Pregnancy November 25th 08, 08:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By NL
reason for avoiding fast heart rate

betsy wrote:
snip

I keep reading Banty instead of betsy and every time I think "What the
hey! She's only got one, doesn't she?!" and then I realize my mistake *lol*

cu
nicole
Forum: Breastfeeding November 7th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By NL
biting?

betsy wrote:
NL wrote:
Ok, so Sara is 14 months old and still bf-ing lots. Problem is she has
teeth (4 top and 3 bottom teeth) and she bites while she nurses.
She doesn't chomp down, it's...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 7th 08, 10:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By NL
biting?

Ok, so Sara is 14 months old and still bf-ing lots. Problem is she has
teeth (4 top and 3 bottom teeth) and she bites while she nurses.
She doesn't chomp down, it's just that there are now teeth...
Forum: Pregnancy November 5th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By NL
I'd appreciate any wisdom on type of birth...

Anne Rogers wrote:
snip

anticipating supply issues I basically convinced my
body from the start that I was nursing for one and pumping for one and
got a bit of a reputation as a milk cow, at...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 08, 10:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By NL
how do you know when to get checked out?

Anne Rogers wrote:

To check for appendicitis you pull up your leg with bent knee all the
way to your body and then stretch it out really quick, kicking down. if
that hurts really bad you...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 08, 10:52 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By NL
how do you know when to get checked out?

Anne Rogers wrote:
I'm feeling grotty today, I really do think it's just a combination of
round ligament pain, having a cold, being sick etc.

But, it had me thinking, most of the ligament...
Forum: General October 29th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By NL
Little girls and hair?

Kat wrote:

Does anyone else do this?

Well, Sara's only a year and a bit but since she was born with loads of
hair (I think she had her hair combed before she was weighed and
measured...) I've...
Forum: Pregnancy October 29th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By NL
This one isn't in the books

Anne Rogers wrote:

So I'm completely stuck, I have no idea how to handle this. I don't feel
I have some kind of right to keep quiet until 12 weeks if it screws
other people around, but equally...
Forum: Pregnancy October 29th 08, 09:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By NL
another expecting the unexpected

Anne Rogers wrote:

I'd happily have nursed both of them for much longer, so this time
around it's something I'll be really aiming for, even with DDs
behaviour, I think I could have encouraged...
Forum: Pregnancy October 28th 08, 08:56 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By NL
another expecting the unexpected

Anne Rogers wrote:
I guess that counts as an announcement!

Congratulations!

This group is really quiet these days, where else are people hanging
out? I've really valued having people to talk...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100