Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: General (moderated) January 23rd 07, 01:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
which is easier - 1 kid or 2

I personally have four children, and I found that two and MORE children
are actually easier. They have friends for life. Moreover, there are
so many adult "only children" that are embittered,...
Forum: Kids Health January 21st 07, 12:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Bad News for Mercury Defenders

All I know is I have way too much mercury in my mouth, and it's
effecting my health.

On Jan 20, 1:59 pm, "JOHN" wrote:
Bad News for Mercury Defenders
Forum: General January 21st 07, 12:00 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Incredible, cashew nuts eleminate infections in teeth

That is an excellent observation. I would like to see this in the
health section and any supporting studies...
~dflint

On Jan 18, 5:43 pm, "AleS" wrote:
Gram positive...
Forum: General January 20th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
my daughter has a bed wetting problem!

Alice,

17 months is definitely NOT too early to train your daughter.

I say this in all kindness and concern: bedwetting is a sign of
emotional problems (very easily resolved problems-don't worry),...
Forum: General January 20th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Child with behavior problems

Hi Angel,

I would agree with Jeff and nos replies to you.

I have 4 children. They excel in school. My oldest will graduate high
school at the age of 16. I only write this to give you a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5