Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cindi - HappyMamatoThree
Forum: General December 5th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 2
Prayers needed (xposted)

"Rose Garten" wrote in message
Today at a local mall a 19 year old man opened fire. They are reporting 9
dead and at least 5 more injured. ...
Forum: General May 25th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 96
DS and eating

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , Cindi -
HappyMamatoThree says...

Banty...
Forum: General May 25th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 96
DS and eating

Banty ( if you want to torture me, make me eat an egg salad sandwich on
white
bread bllleeeeaahh)

That is what I had for lunch yesterday. It's one of my favorites. Though
perhaps our egg...
Forum: General May 23rd 07, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 96
DS and eating

"enigma" wrote in message
"xkatx" wrote in

"Stephanie"...
Forum: General April 17th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 3
This is just sick :(

"toto" wrote in message
Two Separate incidents.. This is scary and sick!

How very very sad and frightening I hope that...
Forum: Twins & Triplets March 19th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math
Replies: 5
see the impossible man living with only body

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message

"bluezfolk" wrote in message
Forum: General January 2nd 07, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 6
It's not a _________, it's a _________

"toto" wrote in message
This came up on another board and I thought it might be fun to get
people's ideas on it.

I...
Forum: Pregnancy December 5th 06, 10:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Joanna December 2006 update

"April & Stewart" wrote in message
Hi my little followers

Well things are still going super, we had a review meeting...
Forum: Pregnancy November 21st 06, 07:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
how long to conceive 3rd child after a gap

"Sarah Vaughan" wrote in message
Leslie wrote:

Nope. Having had a 12.5 month gap, I now am in favor of BIG...
Forum: General November 9th 06, 03:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Wow!I found a new super cool online shop!!!

"Dave {Reply Address In.sig}" wrote in message
Lily wrote:
Wow!I found a new wuper cool online

Wow! Two spammers found exactly...
Forum: Pregnancy October 4th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Anyone from Columbus, Georgia???

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
I was wondering if there were any moms in Columbus/Ft. Benning?

I don't live in the area...
Forum: Pregnancy September 13th 06, 08:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
feelin' proud :)

"lucy-lu" wrote in message
Hi guys :)

I got some pics developed and I feel all proud :) I wanted to share my
gorgeous girl with...
Forum: General August 22nd 06, 06:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
writing name on backpack

"hobbes" wrote in message
DS starts kindergarten this year, and his teachers have (reasonably)
requested that we put...
Forum: General August 20th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
tooth

"StephanieTheGoofy" wrote in message
What's the tooth fairy bringing for a tooth these days? DS is going to be
putting one under...
Forum: General August 19th 06, 08:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 63
cell phone for 11 year old

"Marie" wrote in message
Please tell me my daughter is not the only 11 year old without a
cellphone!
Almost all the middle...
Forum: Pregnancy August 18th 06, 08:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
windy baby

"lucy-lu" wrote in message
Sorry if TMI, but I'm just wondering if my DD is normal :)

When she, well to be polite, passes wind ( ;) )...
Forum: Pregnancy August 18th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
O/T Wedding photos!!

"Clair Crooks" wrote in message
If anyone is interested in seeing my wedding photos please have a look on...
Forum: General August 15th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
first day of kindergarten and homework!

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
frank megaweege wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:
frank megaweege wrote:

In my...
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 34
OT travelling and terror alerts

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

When flying, I rarely check luggage anymore. It is far too much hassle
if either I or any of my...
Forum: General July 24th 06, 07:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
...These are a few of my favorite things...

"xkatx" wrote in message
I'm wondering... What kinds of stuff are your children in to, as far as
toys or activities? DS seems to just...
Forum: Pregnancy July 21st 06, 03:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 27
Not only is she now wireless....

"cjra" wrote in message
our Angelina is now home!!!!!

Pulling off those last tubes and wires was a wondrous...
Forum: Pregnancy July 18th 06, 09:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Bad Stomach?

"Nan" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:02:32 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

Lately I've noticed that my...
Forum: Pregnancy July 17th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Angelina's birth story (very long)

All I can say is Wow, and what memories of my long hard labors that brought
back. You did a beautiful job following exactly what you and Angelina
needed!!!!

Cindi

"cjra" ...
Forum: Pregnancy July 16th 06, 06:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
If you had a kid in NICU, how did you manage not to freak out once you brought them home?

"Joybelle" wrote in message

"Joybelle" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy July 16th 06, 02:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
If you had a kid in NICU, how did you manage not to freak out once you brought them home?

"cjra" wrote in message
and some pics of her - www.cheriseandfredo.blogspot.com

First off, she's GORGEOUS. And...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32