Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: azizitehram
Forum: Single Parents March 26th 11, 09:35 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By azizitehram
it is better that You should talk to your...

it is better that You should talk to your daughter about her behavior. Ask calmly about her problems or consult to a psychologist.
Forum: General March 26th 11, 09:33 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By azizitehram
i think we should force our children to have meal...

i think we should force our children to have meal or dinner must at time
it is best for their health
Forum: General March 26th 11, 09:32 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By azizitehram
this is very best post i also wait that day when...

this is very best post
i also wait that day when i get pocket money
Forum: Single Parents March 24th 11, 09:32 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By azizitehram
milk is best for our health and also we should...

milk is best for our health
and also we should eat all kinds of healthy foods
Forum: Spanking March 24th 11, 09:30 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By azizitehram
i think spanking makes kids stupid Spanking only...

i think spanking makes kids stupid
Spanking only reinforces negative behavior to children.
Forum: General (moderated) March 22nd 11, 09:34 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By azizitehram
i am also agree that 2 children must have they...

i am also agree that 2 children must have
they will share each other
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6