Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DB[_2_]
Forum: Child Support November 17th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By DB[_2_]
Aunt May is Gay, 2 mommies and a dad!

What else are these feminists going to push on society?

http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2007/11/16/two-mommies-one-daddy-a-model-family/
Forum: Child Support November 17th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Paula" wrote in

parent's expense. And I know that happens; we don't disagree that
the system is broken. We just disagree regarding how to go about
fixing...
Forum: Child Support November 17th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 52
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"teachrmama" wrote in

You really do have a very low opinion of NCPs!!

In her early posts, she referred to NCP as a Payor, a common term in the CS
industry!

Why do you...
Forum: Child Support November 17th 07, 07:29 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"teachrmama" wrote in

But we're talking about the required bedroom, for example, the CP has to
provide, and this came up.

The CP is NOT required to have a bedroom...
Forum: Child Support November 16th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By DB[_2_]
what are opitions in breach of court ordered visitation in

"teachrmama" wrote in

How? How do you step up? Get a lawyer to hlpe? On top of CS, that is an
expense that many cannot bear. I have a friend who has spent almost
Forum: Child Support November 16th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By DB[_2_]
this is true of Child Support

"whatamess" wrote in

Wow Illiana...You sure are one angry woman...It's one thing to be
angry
about the system and at people who have hurt you (even if they really
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By DB[_2_]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"glenburke" u38768@uwe wrote in message news:7b3b7f98217cb@uwe...
DB...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By DB[_2_]
this is true of Child Support

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in message news:7b34a240e62d2@uwe...
teachrmama...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

wrote in

At www.collectyourdebtusa.com we aare able to collect on all kinds of
debt. If their was an obligation to collect we will try and find a why

More low...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Banty" wrote in

But I can see that there's places where the greivances end, and the
excusifying
and selfishness begins.

I see on the news that people are enraged...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By DB[_2_]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

wrote in message
On Nov 14, 10:04 am, "Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote:

You think I'm a...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By DB[_2_]
this is true of Child Support

"glenburke via FamilyKB.com" u38768@uwe wrote jiberrish in a message

True dat. I chose not to get caught up with more than 4. That' why I give
ho's a fake name.

Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 06:07 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 49
Posted By DB[_2_]
Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

"Jill" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:34:26 GMT, "glenburke via FamilyKB.com"
u38768@uwe wrote:

DB...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

there will be major problems. CP's can be nasty and reckless and get
protected by the no-fault system. If they had to be kind to their ex's to...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

In FY2006 there were 60,417 FTE staff working in the states and OCSE
jurisdictions. Total expenditures for enforcement were $5.6 billion with
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Banty" wrote in

Who might have something of a vested interest in smaller CS payments.

Banty

Much the same as when the government grants tax cuts, there's more money...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

no CP is required by anyone to supply more than the most basic needs for
their child. anything over and above that is *extra*. The only thing the...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Banty" wrote in

Seems you're more motivated by doing unto 'them' what was done to 'us'
than
actually seeing that the kids get the benefit...

That's just the...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By DB[_2_]
The divorce regime is the most totalitarian institution ever to arise in the United States. Its operatives in the family courts and the social service agencies recognize no private sphere of life. "The power of family court judges is almost

"Chaz" wrote in

It is the most serious
perpetrator of human and constitutional rights violations in America
today. Because it strikes the most basic institution of...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Banty" wrote in

I can't sign on to this. Actually, it seems like a contrived equal-rights
argument (y'know, like smokers vs non-smokers, people with kids vs. people...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Banty" wrote in

For that matter, how basic is basic? FEMA trailer, rice and beans, baths
twice
a week, a pair of shoes per year?

Why not, if it's good enough...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By DB[_2_]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , DB says...

"Banty" ...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By DB[_2_]
this is true of Child Support

"Jill" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:30:09 -0800, "DB" wrote:

"Illiana via...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 49
Posted By DB[_2_]
Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

"Jill" wrote in message
What a tiresome old idiot.

*plonk*

Me too, PLONK
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By DB[_2_]
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"Banty" wrote in

(By the way, a man having sex leads to a child no more so than me handing
you a gun leads to a crime.)

Right - it does depend on whether or not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100