Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cathy
Forum: Breastfeeding July 22nd 06, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

You people are just plain bored I imagine.
The REASON I addressed the post to NAN is because after the apology that WAS
NOT addressed to NAN, NAN's reply///"Wow, you're overly defensive!!
Mark did...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

You people are just plain bored I imagine.
The REASON I addressed the post to NAN is because after the apology that WAS
NOT addressed to NAN, NAN's reply///"Wow, you're overly defensive!!
Mark did...
Forum: Pregnancy July 22nd 06, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

You people are just plain bored I imagine.
The REASON I addressed the post to NAN is because after the apology that WAS
NOT addressed to NAN, NAN's reply///"Wow, you're overly defensive!!
Mark did...
Forum: General July 22nd 06, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 34
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

You people are just plain bored I imagine.
The REASON I addressed the post to NAN is because after the apology that WAS
NOT addressed to NAN, NAN's reply///"Wow, you're overly defensive!!
Mark did...
Forum: Kids Health July 21st 06, 04:22 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Banty, the only reason for my last post was to be sure that Mark saw my
public apology. I wanted to be sure since I made a big stink about the
"catering to stalkers" issue, that Mark in-fact saw...
Forum: Pregnancy July 21st 06, 04:22 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Banty, the only reason for my last post was to be sure that Mark saw my
public apology. I wanted to be sure since I made a big stink about the
"catering to stalkers" issue, that Mark in-fact saw...
Forum: General July 21st 06, 04:22 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 34
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Banty, the only reason for my last post was to be sure that Mark saw my
public apology. I wanted to be sure since I made a big stink about the
"catering to stalkers" issue, that Mark in-fact saw...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 04:22 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Banty, the only reason for my last post was to be sure that Mark saw my
public apology. I wanted to be sure since I made a big stink about the
"catering to stalkers" issue, that Mark in-fact saw...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Patty, no...it all began when I was blamed for "catering to stalkers", I was
already UPSET at that statement when Mark had said he ranked me up with the
internet pharmacies.
"PattyMomVA"...
Forum: General July 21st 06, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 34
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Patty, no...it all began when I was blamed for "catering to stalkers", I was
already UPSET at that statement when Mark had said he ranked me up with the
internet pharmacies.
"PattyMomVA"...
Forum: Pregnancy July 21st 06, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Patty, no...it all began when I was blamed for "catering to stalkers", I was
already UPSET at that statement when Mark had said he ranked me up with the
internet pharmacies.
"PattyMomVA"...
Forum: Kids Health July 21st 06, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Patty, no...it all began when I was blamed for "catering to stalkers", I was
already UPSET at that statement when Mark had said he ranked me up with the
internet pharmacies.
"PattyMomVA"...
Forum: Pregnancy July 21st 06, 03:42 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Yes, I suppose I shouldn't waste my time here on Usenet defending myself, I
should put my time and energy into improving my business which you have no
clue about because you have never used it. Why...
Forum: General July 21st 06, 03:42 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 34
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Yes, I suppose I shouldn't waste my time here on Usenet defending myself, I
should put my time and energy into improving my business which you have no
clue about because you have never used it. Why...
Forum: Kids Health July 21st 06, 03:42 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Yes, I suppose I shouldn't waste my time here on Usenet defending myself, I
should put my time and energy into improving my business which you have no
clue about because you have never used it. Why...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 03:42 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Yes, I suppose I shouldn't waste my time here on Usenet defending myself, I
should put my time and energy into improving my business which you have no
clue about because you have never used it. Why...
Forum: General July 21st 06, 03:25 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 34
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

What assertions? that I am overreacting and claiming that people said things
that they didn't?

Well Yes it certainly was said that I "primarily cater to stalkers", only it
was Rich that said it...
Forum: Kids Health July 21st 06, 03:25 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

What assertions? that I am overreacting and claiming that people said things
that they didn't?

Well Yes it certainly was said that I "primarily cater to stalkers", only it
was Rich that said it...
Forum: Pregnancy July 21st 06, 03:25 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

What assertions? that I am overreacting and claiming that people said things
that they didn't?

Well Yes it certainly was said that I "primarily cater to stalkers", only it
was Rich that said it...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 03:25 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

What assertions? that I am overreacting and claiming that people said things
that they didn't?

Well Yes it certainly was said that I "primarily cater to stalkers", only it
was Rich that said it...
Forum: General July 21st 06, 03:14 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy

From: "cathy"
Newsgroups:...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 19th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By cathy
Find anyone/anywhere People search website

I want to apologize sincerely to Mark, it was not you that said that I
"catered to stalkers" that was a statement made by RICH...

"user" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57