Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Radio Lover
Forum: Solutions January 8th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
PLEASE HELP TEST OUR NEW LEARNING SOFTWARE FOR KIDS.

Hi Parents,

We need help testing our new learning software for kids. The
software series is called Smart Kid and was designed to help children
build a positive work ethic, confidence and self...
Forum: General January 8th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
PLEASE HELP TEST OUR NEW LEARNING SOFTWARE FOR KIDS.

PLEASE HELP TEST OUR NEW LEARNING SOFTWARE FOR KIDS.

Hi Parents,

We need help testing our new learning software for kids. The
software series is called Smart Kid and was designed to help...
Forum: General January 3rd 08, 04:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
Parents needed to test our new learning software for kids.

Hi Parents,

We need help testing our new learning software for kids. The
software series is called Smart Kid and was designed to help children
build a positive work ethic, confidence and self...
Forum: Pregnancy December 30th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
Want Your Child To Grow Up To Be A Doctor Or Lawyer, Brainwash Them?

Want Your Child To Grow Up To Be A Doctor Or Lawyer, Brainwash Them?

Creating Positive Initial Learning Experiences The Premise Behind New
Software

Dallas, TX - December 29, 2007 - In 1994, Karl...
Forum: Kids Health December 30th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
Want Your Child To Grow Up To Be A Doctor Or Lawyer, Brainwash Them?

Want Your Child To Grow Up To Be A Doctor Or Lawyer, Brainwash Them?

Creating Positive Initial Learning Experiences The Premise Behind New
Software

Dallas, TX - December 29, 2007 - In 1994, Karl...
Forum: General December 30th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
Want Your Child To Grow Up To Be A Doctor Or Lawyer, Brainwash Them?

Want Your Child To Grow Up To Be A Doctor Or Lawyer, Brainwash Them?

Creating Positive Initial Learning Experiences The Premise Behind New
Software

Dallas, TX - December 29, 2007 - In 1994, Karl...
Forum: Solutions December 30th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
Press Release - Want Your Child To Grow Up To Be A Doctor Or Lawyer,Brainwash Them?

Want Your Child To Grow Up To Be A Doctor Or Lawyer, Brainwash Them?

Creating Positive Initial Learning Experiences The Premise Behind New
Software

Dallas, TX - December 29, 2007 - In 1994, Karl...
Forum: Solutions December 26th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
Software To Build Kids Self Worth While Learning Their ABCs

Software To Build Kids Self Worth While Learning Their ABCs

Smart Kid - Learning My ABCs is a software program developed to help
kids build their confidence and self worth, while learning...
Forum: General December 26th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Radio Lover
Software To Build Kids Self Worth While Learning Their ABCs

Smart Kid - Learning My ABCs is a software program developed to help
kids build their confidence and self worth, while learning their
ABCs. Much of a person's self worth is based on the experiences...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9