Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Akuvikate
Forum: General April 17th 08, 06:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Akuvikate
baby burp problems

On Apr 15, 8:41 am, Greg R wrote:
We have a nearly 3 month old baby (just shy of 13oz.) at home that
REFUSES to burp. It does not matter if he's breatfeeding or using the
Forum: General April 16th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Akuvikate
Television for Children

On Apr 14, 12:21 pm, FinnFactory wrote:
What do you let your kids watch - around the age of 3-5 years old? My
kid is a bit older than 2 years and we usually restrict...
Forum: General April 7th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Akuvikate
9 week old strains on gas/BM

On Apr 7, 9:46 am, Greg R wrote:
We've asked our dr. several
times about this and she says it's normal, some babies just put on
more of a show. Are we being paranoid first...
Forum: Pregnancy April 2nd 08, 06:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By Akuvikate
Little Dude got born

On Mar 31, 12:06 pm, "
wrote:
Wow, what a ride! So your daughter was *not* there, as it ended up?

She was not. The plan was that if things were...
Forum: Pregnancy March 31st 08, 03:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Akuvikate
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Mar 24, 1:57 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:

You can't guarantee that there won't
be anything scary, but then again, you can't guarantee that
at any point in time. There's...
Forum: General March 31st 08, 03:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Akuvikate
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Mar 24, 1:57 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:

You can't guarantee that there won't
be anything scary, but then again, you can't guarantee that
at any point in time. There's...
Forum: Pregnancy March 26th 08, 05:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By Akuvikate
Little Dude got born

On Mar 25, 3:41 pm, Pologirl wrote:
Congratulations, Kate!

You have convinced me about the gestational diabetes thing. Please
put a reminder to yourself in your "baby"...
Forum: General March 25th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Akuvikate
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Mar 25, 9:53*am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Nan wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:24:03 -0400, Ericka Kammerer
wrote:

toypup wrote:

*It just...
Forum: Pregnancy March 25th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

Nan wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:24:03 -0400, Ericka Kammerer
wrote:

toypup wrote:

*It just...
Forum: Pregnancy March 25th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By Akuvikate
Little Dude got born

On Mar 24, 10:42 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:

Congratulations and hang in their for the next few days (though I'm
curious as to how they project that his release date is...
Forum: Pregnancy March 25th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By Akuvikate
Little Dude got born

Short version: Little Dude was born on March 19 at 8:53am. He weighed
9lb 12oz and was three and a half weeks before his due date, making
him a little bit premature. He's doing very well now, but...
Forum: General March 25th 08, 05:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Akuvikate
Little Dude got born

Short version: Little Dude was born on March 19 at 8:53am. He weighed
9lb 12oz and was three and a half weeks before his due date, making
him a little bit premature. He's doing very well now, but...
Forum: Pregnancy March 17th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Akuvikate
Preparing sibling for birth process?

Replying to my own post, probably bad manners, but...

Since all of the sudden this thread has become really active (though
mostly about agsf) I figured I'd post an update. I got the Lennart
Nilson...
Forum: General March 17th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Akuvikate
Preparing sibling for birth process?

Replying to my own post, probably bad manners, but...

Since all of the sudden this thread has become really active (though
mostly about agsf) I figured I'd post an update. I got the Lennart
Nilson...
Forum: Pregnancy March 8th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Akuvikate
Preparing sibling for birth process?

We'd like to have the option of having the Bug (4.5 y/o) present at
the birth when the little dude is born. My mother, who is very
involved in her life, would be at the hospital as the designated...
Forum: General March 8th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Akuvikate
Preparing sibling for birth process?

We'd like to have the option of having the Bug (4.5 y/o) present at
the birth when the little dude is born. My mother, who is very
involved in her life, would be at the hospital as the designated...
Forum: General March 8th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By Akuvikate
Please help

On Mar 6, 3:38 pm, NL wrote:
Stephanie schrieb:

How does adoption mean you were loved less?

What do you personally know about adoption? Have you been given up by
your...
Forum: General March 2nd 08, 07:41 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By Akuvikate
ear tubes in 4yr old

On Feb 29, 4:46 am, wrote:
My 4 yr old is having ear infection and for last few months (4 months
to be precise) he has been under some nasal spray medicine. Last week
the...
Forum: Pregnancy February 27th 08, 06:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Akuvikate
Day care questions

On Feb 26, 11:25 am, "lu-lu" wrote:
Hi

I'm starting a new job at the end of March, and my plan is to put Jessica
into a nursery part time. She'll be starting daycare before...
Forum: General February 22nd 08, 01:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 123
Posted By Akuvikate
Stubborn 4 year old boy.

On Feb 21, 10:33 am, Beliavsky wrote:

Since a large number of parents actually listen to the advice, kids
today are being raised very differently from the way their
Forum: General February 19th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 123
Posted By Akuvikate
Stubborn 4 year old boy.

On Feb 19, 1:17 am, Beliavsky wrote:

"Nonabusive" is defined as about 2 open-hand swats to
the buttocks
when a parent is not angrily out of control.

I hope the NG doesn't...
Forum: General February 18th 08, 08:30 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Akuvikate
anything help with cough now that cough medicine is notrecommended?

On Feb 17, 8:56 pm, Joe wrote:
I've been running a humidifier for my 3 year old but I'm wondering if
there is any other options that can help him sleep at night.

A recent...
Forum: General February 16th 08, 08:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By Akuvikate
A Room of One's Own

On Feb 15, 11:48 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Beliavsky wrote:
On Feb 15, 7:08 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Sure, there could have been
circumstances...
Forum: General February 15th 08, 02:12 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By Akuvikate
A Room of One's Own

On Feb 14, 4:29*pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
toypup wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:35:56 -0500, Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Rosalie B. wrote:
Ericka Kammerer...
Forum: General February 14th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By Akuvikate
tangled hair

On Feb 13, 7:20*am, wrote:
I use garnier fructise leave in conditioner for my DD's hair every
single day. By the next day it's frizzy again. I wash her hair once a
week. Can...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100