Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: aldee
Forum: Breastfeeding November 7th 06, 10:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 13
Posted By aldee
UPDATE: help - feeding problem

I had thought the same thing - that feeding from one breast and pumping the
other seemed a bit weird. My instincts told me to feed from both, so I did.
I'm glad you all have reassured me that I'm...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 6th 06, 05:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 13
Posted By aldee
UPDATE: help - feeding problem

Thank you all. I've been to the GP today after reading the replies, and she
agreed with you all. I've been given a 7 day course of tablets. I've also
been told to restrict feeding to the left,...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 5th 06, 07:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 13
Posted By aldee
help - feeding problem

Hi All,
I've developed a small problem today while feeding my dd, who is 4 weeks
old. It feels like I have a muffled feeling of pins and needles in my
nipple, while feeding. It started this...
Forum: Pregnancy October 2nd 06, 08:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By aldee
New here, 22 week question

"Susan M" wrote in message
I am now 22 wks along with #3 and I have a question about movement. I
remember (vaguely) my other...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By aldee
OT Joanna

"april & joanna" wrote in message
Well last Wednesday it was confirmed by our parenting assessor that Joanna
would...
Forum: Pregnancy August 29th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By aldee
slighly OT, PCOS?

"Nina Pretty Ballerina" wrote in message
I guess it is a sad reflection for those that do have PCOS that none get
hang...
Forum: Pregnancy August 24th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By aldee
Level 2 Sono Today

"New York Jen" wrote in message
it's a GIRL!

Congrats :-)

The only thing that wasn't perfect, is that she has "choroid...
Forum: Pregnancy August 24th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By aldee
Foot spa or massager for my pregnant wife?

wrote in message
What would you recommend between a foot spa and foot massager for my 5
month pregnant wife? The...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8