Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 2.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jamie Clark
Forum: Pregnancy May 29th 09, 07:20 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Jamie Clark
It's a girl!

Congratulations, Anne! I'm so pleased. Grace Elizabeth is a beautiful
name. I hope you heal quickly, and she continues to grow and thrive!
--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

"Anne...
Forum: Pregnancy May 25th 09, 07:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Jamie Clark
we're having our baby tomorrow!

Wow! It feels like you just announced! Congrats, and may your baby be
safely in your arms soon!

--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy March 10th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie Clark
Well, Get me!

Amazing story. He's just beautiful! Congrats, and welcome earthside,
Kieran!

--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy February 13th 09, 01:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Woo
Posted By Jamie Clark
Woo

Congrats! I thought it sounded like the real thing!
--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

"Kat" wrote in message
Well, after that...
Forum: Pregnancy January 16th 09, 07:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Jamie Clark
Where did my stomach go?

It's not your stomach, it's your bowels. More specifically, your large and
small intestines which are making all those noises. When you have very
loose watery bowel movements, your intestines...
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 09, 05:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Jamie Clark
Doula Dilemma

Kat,
Hopefully you've already been making some headway on this issue, but I
thought I'd help a bit, if I can.

I think the first thing you need to do is whittle down your list. Easy ways
to narrow...
Forum: Pregnancy November 11th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Jamie Clark
Nicotine patch while pregnant?

I think it's like the lessor of two evils. We all know you shouldn't smoke
while pregnant (or at all), and yet some people do. If your choice is smoke
while pregnant, or use a nicotine patch to...
Forum: Pregnancy November 1st 08, 11:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Jamie Clark
Numb hands?

I loose feeling in my hands if I lay on my back with them on top of my body,
as you describe, for any length of time, and I'm not pregnant. I think it's
just a blood pressure issue. I don't think...
Forum: Pregnancy October 28th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By Jamie Clark
another expecting the unexpected

Congratulations, Anne! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for smooth
sailing this time round!

--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy September 27th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Jamie Clark
Arm and wrist phenomena

Pregnant women also tend to rest their hands on the bellies. Neither are
physical issues. Girls in my high school used to dance with that arm
position -- it was very 1980's.

--

Jamie...
Forum: Pregnancy September 25th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

I don't remember what it is specifically, but it is normal. I had that too.
It could be ligaments stretching, or perhaps a corpus leutum (sp) cyst on
your ovary. It should subside.
--

Jamie...
Forum: Pregnancy September 22nd 08, 06:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Check out this video...

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/jonathan_harris_tells_the_web_s_secret_stories.html

I think what he has done is amazing and brilliant and art, but it makes you
think...
Forum: Pregnancy September 14th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Jamie Clark
Ultrasound!

I say make it a surprise. You've already had 4 pregnancies and found out
the gender before the birth -- why not do something completely different
this time? It'll make the pregnancy experience...
Forum: Pregnancy September 6th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Jamie Clark
What best helps ease morning sickness?

plonk.

buh bye.

--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com
Forum: Pregnancy September 5th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie Clark
My concerns

"lu-lu" wrote in message
I posted before about the fact I was finding this pregnancy emotionally
difficult to deal with, and last...
Forum: Pregnancy September 5th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Jamie Clark
What best helps ease morning sickness?

About what? About people calling you out as a spammer? Well, let's see --
for one, your e-mail/user name is "Anonymous." Secondly, while your
question seems appropriate for this group, your...
Forum: Pregnancy August 26th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Jamie Clark
A tmi question, sorry...

It's common to be more wet than normal, but any sort of cramping or AF
feelings should be checked out. It might well be exactly what you had last
time, or it might not. Don't risk it, and go get...
Forum: Pregnancy August 15th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Jamie Clark
Finally in to it all...

16 weeks is a long time -- plenty of time to become excited, have
anticipation, and even fall in love with the boy growing in your belly.
Plenty of time. I'm glad you came here to share your...
Forum: Pregnancy August 5th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Jamie Clark
it's a girl

Congrats April! What a wonderful new experience for you, to actually be
able to bring your baby home form the hospital like a normal woman! Yipeee!
--

Jamie...
Forum: Pregnancy August 4th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Lulu,
It's hard when circumstances change and we have to change our plan. How
much of your paycheck goes to pay the childminder? 50%, 75%? 90%? If you
deduct the amount going to the...
Forum: Pregnancy August 1st 08, 06:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Jamie Clark
wanting to have a baby

I agree with Pologirl. Talk it out. Talk to your dh, but also go talk to a
counselor, and try to work through it. Write in a journal. If the talk
with dh ends with the same decision, that he's...
Forum: Pregnancy July 31st 08, 05:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Jamie Clark
Allergic to dressings

We call them "band-aids" even though that's a brand name as well. : )

Have you tried liquid band-aid? I don't know if they have that there, but
it might work. I'm sure it's a different adhesive....
Forum: Pregnancy July 22nd 08, 09:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Jamie Clark
OB app't

This is one of those questions that I think is better left unasked, unless
you are looking for permission to wean your daughter. It seems like so many
doctors are not as pro breastfeeding as they...
Forum: General May 15th 08, 07:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 19
Posted By Jamie Clark
Can anybody point me to any of these famous misc.kids.etc & alt.mothers newsgroup "charters" ?

"Suzanne" wrote in message
There are a lot of vague references to said charters and "reporting people
for spam", but not one...
Forum: Pregnancy May 15th 08, 07:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 18