Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lkfraley
Forum: General October 10th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 113
Posted By lkfraley
How to break 4 year old from shyness?

I am 26 years old now. I was always so shy. I had a hard time in school
because I was so shy. I always had friends but I had the same friends.
I would be close with a select few friends and I would...
Forum: General August 10th 06, 09:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By lkfraley
first day of kindergarten and homework!

It does sound like a lot. Maybe his teacher just wants to see where all
the kids are at with their skills, that way she knows exactly where
each kids needs to be.
I have a daughter going into 1st...
Forum: General August 10th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 136
Posted By lkfraley
Prime example of why I hate other parents...

Seems to me that the girl is going to get whatever the animal has
whether they kill it or not, so what's the point of killing it I
wonder. Is it just so they can test it for rabies? Won't that...
Forum: General July 26th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
Replies: 26
Posted By lkfraley
! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

"That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them."

Hey, I have...
Forum: Solutions July 26th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
Replies: 26
Posted By lkfraley
! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

"That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them."

Hey, I have...
Forum: General July 26th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
Replies: 26
Posted By lkfraley
! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

I can't believe they didn't find her guilty. She did it right? That is
for certain. So how can they find her not guilty? Crazy or not, she
killed her babies. She didn't have any right to do that to...
Forum: Solutions July 26th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree