Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leslie
Forum: Breastfeeding April 24th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Leslie
Is Anybody Still Here?

I came by to say hi and am so dismayed by all the spam! It makes me
sad to think of what this group used to be like just a few years ago.
Where does everyone go now for bf...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 8th 08, 03:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Leslie
What's happened to this group?

I'm just too busy to check in very often, but I do still visit.
Lorelei was three in November, and she is still nursing every time she
catches me sitting down!

I miss everyone too, and often think...
Forum: Pregnancy December 3rd 07, 03:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Leslie
How my second labour *finished* - it's a girl!

Congratulations and welcome to little Katherine!

Leslie
Forum: Breastfeeding October 25th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Leslie
how to ween?????

On Oct 24, 3:00?pm, yas wrote:
BS"D

io want to ween my baby girl on to food she is able to eat (as she
does a little), but she just doesnot want to coaporate. even...
Forum: Pregnancy October 17th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Leslie
8 month old too long for rear facing car seat

Having read here that the latest standard in at least some European
countries is rear facing to age two, we kept our most recent baby
reversed until then. She is quite tall and her legs were bent...
Forum: Pregnancy October 7th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Leslie
I'm not back exactly

Hi, Joy! It's always so good to see you! And I'm always anxious to
hear about Grant's progress. I can't believe he's already two--and
Lorelei is almost three!

Leslie
Forum: Pregnancy September 26th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Leslie
Just a litle paranoia question

I had a similar situation when #2 was a baby, and he was asleep in the
house, and I had my next door neighbor break in, ruining the door, so
I don't think YOU overreacted!

Regarding the second...
Forum: Pregnancy September 25th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Leslie
Fertility boosting suggestions?

Okay, so we are not exactly TTC, but we've stopped NOT trying. We
just thought we'd just try seeing what happens for a while. We've
never had to "try" before!

Anyway, it's been three months so...
Forum: Pregnancy September 22nd 07, 04:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Leslie
Elfanie's BAAAACK!!

On Sep 22, 10:01?am, (Elfanie) wrote:
don't know how many of you remember me..but I've been on this
newsgroup for 13 years (I know because my oldest is 12)...

Here...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 20th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Leslie
Chomping instead of sucking

A friend of mine has recently had her first baby and she emailed me
that he has never learned to latch properly. They have stumped four
lactation consultants so I thought I'd try here. Basically...
Forum: Pregnancy September 19th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Leslie
Kate Violet is he))

On Sep 19, 9:14?am, "poohdoo" wrote:
hi all,

17 days have passed & finally i get a chance to post that our second
daughter - kate violet - arrived a little bit early...
Forum: Pregnancy September 15th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By Leslie
Feel like giving this baby up for adoption, why shouldn't I? Sorry, long.

On Sep 14, 7:43?am, Almost 40 wrote:
I know I might be thinking irrationally, don't most pregnant women at
some point...

I think that you are right about not really being...
Forum: Pregnancy August 14th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Leslie
CODE WORDS?

There used to be an FAQ that was posted regularly with this info. You
might try Googling some likely words to see what comes up. In the
meantime:

IIRC - If I recall correctly
FWIW - For What it's...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 16th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Leslie
new rotavirus vaccine? Anyone had their child vaccinated?

On Jul 15, 6:43?pm, don_tspamme wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to decide whether to have my daughter immunized with
the new (as opposed to the old, problematic one) vaccine. I've...
Forum: Pregnancy July 16th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Leslie
new rotavirus vaccine? Anyone had their child vaccinated?

On Jul 15, 6:43?pm, don_tspamme wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to decide whether to have my daughter immunized with
the new (as opposed to the old, problematic one) vaccine. I've...
Forum: General July 16th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Leslie
new rotavirus vaccine? Anyone had their child vaccinated?

On Jul 15, 6:43?pm, don_tspamme wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to decide whether to have my daughter immunized with
the new (as opposed to the old, problematic one) vaccine. I've...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 9th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Leslie
Refusing solids

On Jul 8, 5:53?pm, nitu wrote:

.. ?Did anyone else deal with something like this.

Yes. My now-six-year-old was probably 95% breastfed until he was
close to two. He spat out...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 2nd 07, 04:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Leslie
Three years :)

She's so cute! I love it when the baby wants to do something nice
for Mommy.

Leslie
Forum: Pregnancy June 30th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Leslie
ART GALLERY PROJECT BY PHOTOGRAPHER. SUBJECT: STRETCH MARKS

On Jun 29, 5:52?pm, Medium Raya wrote:
A couple of years ago, there was a movie out called Little Children
starring Kate Winslet. I was reading a review of the movie and...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 28th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Leslie
I'm giving up...

Have you ever tried the Isis? I'm a terrible pumper--couldn't get
anything out even with a double electric hospital grade pump--but I
used to get 4 oz. with the Isis.

Leslie
Forum: Breastfeeding June 19th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By Leslie
Wedding etiquette?

I had a very similar situation a couple of years ago. Like you, I had
a baby I could not leave for very long. And, like your friend, my
friend came from a large family and I knew there would likely...
Forum: Pregnancy June 13th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By Leslie
Back!

On Jun 12, 4:39?am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Well, we've had the scan and it looks like all's going well - No. 2 is
due at the end of November. ;-)

All the...
Forum: Pregnancy June 11th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Leslie
we have a girl

On Jun 10, 8:58?pm, wrote:
I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small...
Forum: Pregnancy June 10th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Leslie
35 weeks water leaking and breech

On Jun 8, 6:06?pm, wrote:
I have had a very hard time with this pregnancy. 35 weeks ago my water
is leaking and now today I found out it is breech and i maybe looking
at a c...
Forum: Pregnancy June 10th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Leslie
Mommys groups

Gosh, that's really sad. Wht don't you try starting your own? If you
go to a church, you can start one there. If not, just post an
announcement somewhere in your neighborhood like the grocery...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100