Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com
Forum: General November 20th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

toto wrote:
I haven't been shy since i was little. my dad isn't strict. it is just that
there is nothing that intrests me around where i live.

You mentioned that you are in Scranton. I'm not...
Forum: General November 19th 06, 11:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

deja.blues wrote:
Has Princess Diana been forgotten so soon?

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
I'm pretty perceptive. :-)
what does that mean?

Okay. Here's a hint that...
Forum: General November 19th 06, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

toto wrote:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
What lang. is that?

It's Latin.

And thinks what about my posts?

It has nothing to do...
Forum: General November 19th 06, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

toto wrote:
By the way the only good reason I can up with is that I don't have a life.

Perhaps you need to get some real life activities going? Are you
generally shy? What is holding you...
Forum: General November 19th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

toto wrote:
This page has the Valley Girl song lyrics and talks a little bit about
who Valley Girls we
[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks for telling me.

I like...
Forum: General November 19th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

deja.blues wrote:
Has Princess Diana been forgotten so soon?

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
Whales", haivng just gotten the address over the phone.
did you just guess about...
Forum: General November 19th 06, 04:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

deja.blues wrote:
Has Princess Diana been forgotten so soon?

Clisby
no

Any properly horse-crazy little girl will know that the finest and most
beautiful ponies are Welsh ponies....
Forum: General November 19th 06, 02:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Clisby wrote:
Look i go to a great school. And i am one of the smartest kids at my
school
[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
it.
kylie

Has Princess Diana been forgotten so...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

enigma wrote:
Look i go to a great school. And i am one of the
smartest kids at my school
[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
OTOH, how much difference is there between Welsh Gaelic &...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Banty wrote:
"Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com" u29182@uwe . I know of countries that most
people don't. Like Wales or
[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
from Uzbekistan?
i don't know and how...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 06:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Tori M wrote:
Look i go to a great school. And i am one of the smartest kids at my
school
[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
(for that matter, uzbekistan? but wales? please show me a person...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

deja.blues wrote:
"Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com" u29182@uwe . I know of countries that most
people don't. Like Wales or
Uzbekastan!!!!

Sounds like there's a story here. How did you come...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 04:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Nan wrote:
Thanks for the advice. Thanks for not seeing me as a troll. I will keep that
in mind when I go to my band concerts for school. Speaking of witch I g2g
[quoted text clipped - 4...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Nan wrote:
No. All I do is read in my spare time.

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

do you like it even better if they read them too? bg

You're ornery :-)

our town library is...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Nan wrote:
No. All I do is read in my spare time.

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
I enjoy all types. My favorite book so far that I have read is Gone With the
Wind. In my view it was...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

hedgehog42 wrote:
OK, "like, totally" valley-girl-speak is probably pretty antiquated...

Banty
What do you mean by valley-girl-speak???

Hi, Nickki --

"Valley Girl" was a...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 02:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

enigma wrote:
Look i go to a great school. And i am one of the smartest
kids at my school
[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
(for that matter, uzbekistan? but wales? please show me a
Forum: General November 18th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

0tterbot wrote:
Look i go to a great school. And i am one of the smartest kids at my
school
and `when it comes to history you had better bet that i can find any
country
on a map. I...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 03:17 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Nickki1414 wrote:
Am I the only one who looks at "Nikki's" posts, and thinks -
"Why are you all feeding the troll?"
[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
interests you , there...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

deja.blues wrote:
Am I the only one who looks at "Nikki's" posts, and thinks -
"Why are you all feeding the troll?"
[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
not trying to disturb...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 01:16 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Nan wrote:
No. All I do is read in my spare time.

Good for you :-)
What type of books do you enjoy? I worked at a library and always
loved seeing young people come in and spend time with...
Forum: General November 18th 06, 01:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Nan wrote:
Thanks for the advice. Thanks for not seeing me as a troll. I will keep that
in mind when I go to my band concerts for school. Speaking of witch I g2g
practice my notes!! bye...
Forum: General November 17th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Banty wrote:
Am I the only one who looks at "Nikki's" posts, and thinks -
"Why are you all feeding the troll?"
[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
not trying to disturb this site....
Forum: General November 17th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Banty wrote:
She's not a troll - she's posting elsewhere more reasonably, and with facts
consistent with what she has said about herself here. It's just that here she
[quoted text...
Forum: General November 17th 06, 11:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
So what??!!!

Banty wrote:
are you a product of public education?

[quoted text clipped - 21 lines]
Unfortantly not mine. It is not amis-spelling. I spell it like that because
to my knowledge...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53