Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: just_us
Forum: Child Support March 5th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 35
Posted By just_us
i have not get childsupport over a 4 years.

Dusty wrote:
On Mar 1, 12:22 am, " wrote:
i have a case worker thats doing everything she can i am getting very
[quoted text clipped - 10...
Forum: Child Support March 1st 08, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.child-support

wrote:
i have a case worker thats doing everything she can i am getting very
upset the poeple in illons. that were he lives with his wife child. i
have ask him to give his...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 05:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 28
Posted By just_us
Why won't DCSE enforce my court order

Banty wrote:
I have tried to walk away, but his family keeps bothering me to see our child,
yet, they don't want to provide any information to me so it can be reported
[quoted text clipped...
Forum: Child Support January 17th 08, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By just_us
divorced parents deserve (and get) much less respect from their kids

deja.blues wrote:
Same **** , different day.
Go smoke some dope and play video games.
Mabe that's the problem. He's a drug head, and wants to blame everyone else
but the one person responsible,...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to misc.kids

Banty wrote:
I have tried to walk away, but his family keeps bothering me to see our child,
yet, they don't want to provide any information to me so it can be reported
[quoted text clipped -...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 11:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 28
Posted By just_us
Why won't DCSE enforce my court order

Woolstitcher wrote:
Well, let me start off by saying that I work full time, go to school part
time, and take care of my child with NO help from the father. There was a
[quoted text clipped -...
Forum: General January 16th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 28
Posted By just_us
Why won't DCSE enforce my court order

Well, let me start off by saying that I work full time, go to school part
time, and take care of my child with NO help from the father. There was a
child support order established for the father to...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7