Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stevenricherd
Forum: Kids Health April 13th 11, 08:35 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By stevenricherd
I feel it is our duty to make the choice of the...

I feel it is our duty to make the choice of the better insurance for our vehicle, and in present time it is easy to find a insurance company with the help of internet.
Forum: Child Support April 13th 11, 08:26 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By stevenricherd
It is the duty of both the parents to pay the...

It is the duty of both the parents to pay the insurance for the child, and it is a mutual understanding, you should take a responsibility and took a step further to contact your wife.
Forum: Child Support April 5th 11, 10:51 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By stevenricherd
It is easy to pay when you tell the half of the...

It is easy to pay when you tell the half of the money should be paid by mother, and if health insurance covers that, then why there are so many if and but.
Forum: Kids Health April 5th 11, 10:32 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By stevenricherd
It is all according to law and no one can raise a...

It is all according to law and no one can raise a finger on the Government or insurance companies, because if the companies not follow the bill then this is upto Government to take action on them.
Forum: Kids Health April 5th 11, 10:27 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By stevenricherd
It is better to buy a insurance instead of paying...

It is better to buy a insurance instead of paying tax, because by taking insurance you can get benefits in future, but in my opinion you cant get a direct benefit by paying tax.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5