Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Citcom
Forum: General April 7th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 214
Posted By Citcom
I hate homework!

"MarieD" wrote in message ...
"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
That's how it is in my area. Art classes are 3:30-5pm but dance...
Forum: General March 23rd 08, 01:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Citcom
Dummies and 3 year olds

"Beth Kevles" wrote in message

Hi --

We had a "pacifier fairy" who, at age 3 1/2, takes away pacifiers from
big...
Forum: General February 8th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 232
Posted By Citcom
allowance for 9 year old

"toypup" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 06:00:07 -0800 (PST), Beliavsky wrote:

If the $20 iron suffices and will...
Forum: General February 8th 08, 12:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Citcom
Encourage child to write

"Beth Kevles" wrote in message

Hi --

Honestly, I think the best way to encourage a 6-year old reluctant to
write...
Forum: General February 7th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 232
Posted By Citcom
allowance for 9 year old

"toypup" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 06:17:48 -0800 (PST), Beliavsky wrote:

On Feb 6, 6:15 am, Chookie...
Forum: General November 28th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Citcom
My kid hates going to school!

"joni" wrote in message
(so homeschooling would not be in his best interests at this time).

Forum: General November 13th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Citcom
Violins and Glasses

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
The 11yo has recently started learning the violin: she also wears glasses.

She is finding the combination...
Forum: General October 23rd 07, 12:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 65
Posted By Citcom
MOTHER DESPERATE FOR SUGGESTIONS!! HELP!!

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Kristina wrote:

On Oct 21, 8:27 am, enigma ...
Forum: General October 19th 07, 12:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Citcom
Halloween has nothing to do with the dead anymore

I believe that the spirit of Halloween has nothing to do with the
dead. I think it is a holiday for the living to enjoy especially the
[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
GovernessJoy
Forum: General August 24th 07, 12:30 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Citcom
My posts aren't showing up

"Sue" wrote in message
"Citcom" wrote in message news
Well, I never did see my post,...
Forum: General August 23rd 07, 01:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Citcom
My posts aren't showing up

"Engram" wrote in message
Could be because the OP is posting in HTML and not text only. I didn't see
the original...
Forum: General August 22nd 07, 02:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Citcom
My posts arent' showing up

I have tried a couple of times to post to the gifted kids thread but I
haven't seen them come through. I thought I would try posting a new thread
and see if it shows up.

--
L. Miller
My...
Replies: 8
Posted By Citcom
My posts aren't showing up

I have tried a couple of times to post to the gifted kids thread but I haven't seen them come through. I thought I would try posting a new thread and see if it shows up.

--
L. Miller
My...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 01:24 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By Citcom
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

I would love to discuss this offline with you. Relate stories of my DH and
also discuss homeschooling with you. Most homeschooled kids don't have the
problem with playing with younger kids that...
Forum: General August 19th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By Citcom
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
And what concerns me a bit is that it's not going to always work for all
children...
Forum: Kids Health March 28th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 50
Posted By Citcom
ADHD and Diet

"Doubtful Dan" wrote in message
Old news. True AD/HD has nothing to do with diet.

I don't have a problem with this statement. However,...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16