Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: toypup[_2_]
Forum: General November 30th 09, 08:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By toypup[_2_]
Spelling

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
My niece is considering sending her child to private school because
they don't have...
Forum: General November 23rd 09, 05:00 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By toypup[_2_]
calling kids names such as "idiots"

"Ignoramus10802" wrote in message
I often call my kids nams such as "fools" or "idiots" when they do
Forum: General September 3rd 09, 06:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By toypup[_2_]
8 year old boy cannot run up a 30 ft high hill

"Ignoramus9483" wrote in message
My son is 8 years old and surprised me recently. He could not run all
Forum: General May 5th 09, 04:50 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By toypup[_2_]
computer recommendations?

"Me Myself and I" wrote in message
More RAM. RAM is what helps the speed of the programs that you use on the
Forum: General May 4th 09, 08:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By toypup[_2_]
computer recommendations?

"news" wrote in message ...

"toypup" wrote in message
My computer is too slow for...
Forum: General April 25th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By toypup[_2_]
mold

"Sue" wrote in message
Are you positive that it is black mold? Or is it mold that is black? There
is a difference. It may just...
Forum: General April 23rd 09, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By toypup[_2_]
Safe internet access for kids

"jemhil" wrote in message

My six year old daughter is very intrigued and curious about the
internet....
Forum: General April 18th 09, 01:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By toypup[_2_]
Weird talking?

"Kat" wrote in message
One, two, three, four, six t-t-t, seven, eight t-t-t, nine, ten - she just
said to me (she ALWAYS misses 5...
Forum: General April 12th 09, 04:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By toypup[_2_]
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"enigma" wrote in message
this group used to have *some* life left. what happened? did Google
Groups really kill another...
Forum: General March 6th 09, 03:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By toypup[_2_]
Foreign Preshool Teachers

"Welches" wrote in message

How old's your dd? I'm guessing about 4yo (sorry I can't remember).

5.

I'd use...
Forum: General March 6th 09, 04:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By toypup[_2_]
Foreign Preshool Teachers

Most of DD's preschool teachers are Spanish speaking with a very strong
accent. I think that is fine and hope DD picks up some Spanish.

However, I do have a slight problem. DD is beginning to...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 11:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By toypup[_2_]
nintendo ds

"Ericka" wrote in message

There are two different things involved here. There's
the DS-to-DS wireless for which the range is...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 08:24 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By toypup[_2_]
nintendo ds

"Ericka" wrote in message
Kat wrote:
"toypup" wrote in message
Forum: General February 11th 09, 08:16 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By toypup[_2_]
nintendo ds

"Ericka" wrote in message
toypup wrote:
I am thinking of eventually getting my 7 yo son a Nintendo DS. I am
concerned about...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 03:26 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By toypup[_2_]
nintendo ds

I am thinking of eventually getting my 7 yo son a Nintendo DS. I am
concerned about the feature allowing him to hook up with people through a
WiFi connection. I don't mind him playing with his...
Forum: General February 2nd 09, 07:38 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By toypup[_2_]
Really losing my patience...