Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Kids Health April 10th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
The Big Lie Repeated Over & Over by the Vaccination Snake-oilTeams

URINE THERAPY have you heard about it.
My medications on manic depression (dysphoria) are slowly reducing but
steadily.
I still get frozen cold shoulder but now I stand the whole day while
typing and...
Forum: Kids Health April 10th 08, 01:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med.cardiology
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
URINE THERAPY --- does it cure mental illnesses / mischievouschildren

check http://spacetimemotion.tripod.com
for an elegant cure to cure mischievous kids by giving them more
strength --- one spoon organic white butter, one spoon sugar, one
glass room-temperature water...
Forum: Pregnancy April 9th 08, 06:12 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Bend legs when walking

now, I bend legs when I walk --- before I always used to walk straight
legged. Remember, convergent beam of water --- helps me to sleep well
--- and now I break my trinicalm plus in 1/2 and then...
Forum: General April 9th 08, 05:37 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression.manic,alt.support.depression
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Inhaling GHEE by putting it in the nose

You can inhale GHEE or better still DURVA grass GHEE by putting it in
the nose. It will make you feel instantly better.

Like an anti-depressant. DURVA GHEE has lots of essential organic
oils in it...
Forum: General April 9th 08, 05:34 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression.manic
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
dr bhavasar : giving strength to mischievous kids

1. If your kids hate the home work.
Get them to eat 1 spoon butter 1 spoon sugar and 1 glass room-
temperature water in the morning followed by rotating both-arms anti-
bowling (like cricket but...
Forum: Kids Health March 15th 08, 07:19 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Childrenby FDA, Big Pharma

Please check http://spacetimemotion.tripod.com and
"urine therapy" 156,000 web-pages

Erach
Forum: Child Support March 6th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
back child support

Have you heard of "urine therapy" (156,000 web-pages) whose supporters
claim it cures all diseases. Check out http://spacetimemotion.tripod.com

Erach
Forum: General March 4th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
parenting / discipline books

Well, switch off the damned TV ----- use LINUX (don't steal) get
public domain songs and videos and with LEGALLY AVAILABLE tools on
LINUX remove bad-messages from the public domain songs and...
Forum: General March 4th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,comp.ai.neural-nets
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
What to do about violence on television ? Color monitors good for urhealth ?

Hi,
Does urine therapy cure ALL diseases (156,000 web pages) as its
proponents claim ?

What should you do about the violence on television ?
Well, ask somebody with LINUX to give you public domain...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 25th 08, 09:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
urine therapy (156,000 web pages) and space-time-motion

hi
check http://spacetimemotion.tripod.com

also check urine therapy (drink and massage and insert in nose your
own FREE pee) 156,000 web-pages

Erach
Forum: Child Support February 19th 08, 10:34 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.lupus
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
urine therapy heals marriages;; cures all diseases

hi,
urine therapy (drinking one's own urine, using one's own urine) makes
children able to tolerate the pain of divorce and child custody
battles more easier.

The caretaker will have to drink their...
Forum: Solutions February 17th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Making mischeivous kids non-mischievous:: space time motion

use urine therapy.

Also, feed the kids butter-sugar-water in the morning, 1 hour later
urine,
and rotate arms ANTI-CLOCKWISE.

rotating arms anti-clockwise increases strength of children.

i've seen...
Forum: Pregnancy January 31st 08, 02:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Curing tooth requires ghee too

ghee provides the nutrition to the tooth.

ghee is predigested butter.

erach
Forum: Pregnancy January 31st 08, 02:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy, alt.health
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
how massage used to work for common cold on me

hi,
i remember my father used to massage me with an ayurvedic/allopathic
balm (transfer of energy to me) and bundle me tightly in clothes and
then my cold used to get cured.

then came the medicine...
Forum: Pregnancy January 31st 08, 02:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
stoking the economy with work -- global warming

hi
i had heard from a british journalist that global warming would not be
a gradual warming

but a breakdown in which there will be good catastrophes.

i guess there is no need to give the old...
Forum: Kids Health January 31st 08, 05:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.health, alt.health
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
urine therapy (125,000 web pages) secrets of chinese acupressure /acupuncture

urine therapy is essential to detoxify the body.

where the nerves meet ----- and then seperate is an acupressure /
acupuncture point.

this is where the synapsis are.
see any anatomy chart and they...
Forum: Solutions January 29th 08, 08:31 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
how to avoid fungus rash skin problems