Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: enigma
Forum: General December 30th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By enigma
Internet Security Warning!

"Dave {Reply Address In.sig}" wrote
in :

enigma wrote:
wrote in
Forum: General December 29th 06, 01:32 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By enigma
Internet Security Warning!

wrote in
:

If you are currently using internet, chances are that your
IP address and port is insecure. You can...
Forum: General December 27th 06, 12:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By enigma
when to take a nappy rash to the doctor?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in
:

About 2 weeks ago Ada (18mths) developed a nappy rash,
having never had one before, we assumed it was a...
Forum: General December 19th 06, 02:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 209
Posted By enigma
How much to pay Babysitter for three kids

wrote in
:

But again, is this the case? If a 'real' part time job
pays $5.15-$6/ hour (out of which are taken taxes...
Forum: General December 19th 06, 12:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 209
Posted By enigma
How much to pay Babysitter for three kids

"bizby40" wrote in
:

"Cathy Kearns" wrote in message
Forum: General December 19th 06, 12:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 209
Posted By enigma
How much to pay Babysitter for three kids

"bizby40" wrote in
:

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Forum: General December 19th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 173
Posted By enigma
home birth

Ericka Kammerer wrote in
:

Many hospitals in the US are exerting more control.
Many people find that their birth plans...
Forum: General December 18th 06, 12:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 173
Posted By enigma
home birth

Ericka Kammerer wrote in
:

Grahame wrote:
Thats true, Im sure if my child died, I would blame myself
anyway, beyond...
Forum: General December 8th 06, 12:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By enigma
Wits end -- toddler/(no) sleep

wrote in
:

enigma wrote:
hmm. Emily, did your son have ear infections as a
baby/toddler? is he frequently...
Forum: General December 8th 06, 01:53 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By enigma
Wits end -- toddler/(no) sleep

(Marty Billingsley) wrote in
:

No suggestions about what to do when he wakes up in the
night -- sorry.

hmm. Emily, did your...
Forum: General December 7th 06, 12:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 76
Posted By enigma
More SPR

Ericka Kammerer wrote in
:

wrote:

He might have a lot of things in his life just now that
could...
Forum: General November 29th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 45
Posted By enigma
Toys again: for 2-year-old

Chookie wrote in

:

In article ,
enigma...
Forum: General November 28th 06, 09:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By enigma
Toddler ice skating - How young to start?

wrote in
:

Hi all,

We were thinking of trying to get our 2-yr old out on the
ice this winter. I can skate,...
Forum: General November 28th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By enigma
Switching our kids was the best thing we ever tried

"Jeff" wrote in
:

"andrea baker" wrote in message
Forum: General November 28th 06, 02:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 45
Posted By enigma
Toys again: for 2-year-old

Chookie wrote in

:

In article ,
"toypup"...
Forum: General November 22nd 06, 12:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
Posted By enigma
So what??!!!

Chookie wrote in

:

In article ,
enigma...
Forum: General November 21st 06, 03:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
Posted By enigma
So what??!!!

Chookie wrote in

:

In article
,
"Tori M"...
Forum: General November 21st 06, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
Posted By enigma
So what??!!!

"Tori M" wrote in
:

I play that all the time.. I did not learn US geography
until 4th grade though.

are you sure? i...
Forum: General November 21st 06, 01:46 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
saving stuff

toto wrote in
:

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:49:26 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

we are a household of...
Forum: General November 20th 06, 06:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
kindergarten age requirement

" wrote in
:

Is 5 years the general age requirement to enroll a kid into
kindergarten? Does...
Forum: General November 20th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
saving stuff

"0tterbot" wrote in
:

ime, you can't find something when you need it, & you only
need it once you've thrown it out anyway...
Forum: General November 20th 06, 05:30 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
saving stuff

Penny Gaines wrote in
:

Actually it doesn't so much. Basically decide how much
storage space you have, and then don't exceed it. If its
Forum: General November 20th 06, 02:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 241
Posted By enigma
So what??!!!

Banty wrote in
:

In article ,
enigma says...

"0tterbot" wrote...
Forum: General November 20th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
saving stuff

user wrote in
:

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:49:26 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:
we are a household of...
Forum: General November 19th 06, 01:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
saving stuff

we are a household of crafty tinkerers. therefore we have loads
of stuff that "might be useful someday".
anyone else have that problem? how do you store the 'stuff' so
you can find what you need...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100