Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dejablues[_4_]
Forum: General November 25th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Spelling

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
My niece is considering sending her child to private school because
they don't have...
Forum: General October 29th 09, 12:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
calling kids names such as "idiots"

"Ignoramus10802" wrote in message
I often call my kids nams such as "fools" or "idiots" when they do
Forum: General July 17th 09, 07:26 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Speak

"crickylick" wrote in message

MLM spam crap.
Forum: General June 20th 09, 02:08 AM Posted to k12.chat.teacher,misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Mistreatment of Classroom Animals?

"The Ranger" wrote in message
I am chuffed at a recent experience.

BTW, "chuffed" means quite pleased,...
Forum: General June 19th 09, 05:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Swimming classes ineffective

"Ignoramus18183" wrote in message
My older son attended numerous swimming classes, which still could...
Forum: General June 18th 09, 03:07 AM Posted to k12.chat.teacher,misc.kids

"The Ranger" wrote in message
I am chuffed at a recent experience.

I had multiple terrariums and aquariums...
Forum: General April 16th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Allergies

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
took dog training classes through the Girl Scouts to learn to handle a
dog. Even...
Forum: General April 12th 09, 07:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"enigma" wrote in message
"dejablues" wrote in
:

I look in...
Forum: General April 11th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"enigma" wrote in message
this group used to have *some* life left. what happened? did Google
Groups really kill another...
Forum: General February 16th 09, 11:54 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
I'm baaack!

"Kat" wrote in message

Congrats!
Forum: General February 12th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
nintendo ds

"Ericka" wrote in message
dejablues wrote:

My kids (19, 15, and 11) swear you have to buy the adapter to get onto
the web...
Forum: General February 12th 09, 12:06 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
nintendo ds

"Ericka" wrote in message
Stormlady wrote:
"Ericka" wrote in message
Forum: General January 31st 09, 01:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
having a pet put to sleep

"MarieD" wrote in message
"MarieD" wrote in message
At what age do you consider...
Forum: General January 28th 09, 05:24 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
having a pet put to sleep

"MarieD" wrote in message
At what age do you consider appropriate for a child to be with a pet at
the vet's office when it is put to...
Forum: General November 27th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Now I have to brag a little!

"Kat" wrote in message
So, for a while now, DS has been quite a handful and a real challenge for
me. That's no secret ;)
He brought...
Forum: General November 19th 08, 12:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Gay relationships?

"Welches" wrote in message

"Kat" wrote in message ...
I...
Forum: General October 30th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Little girls and hair?

"Kat" wrote in message
I was doing DD1's hair this morning... as I do most mornings. Am I one of
the few people that does something...
Forum: General October 15th 08, 04:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
My son's friend

"Shelley" wrote in message
Hi all, I'm a long time lurker, infrequent poster and I was hoping I could
get some...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 08, 07:32 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Imputed income question!

"DB" wrote in message

are fathers really expected to maintain their present income levels when
they get layed off?

It's...
Forum: General October 4th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
How to deal with 7 year old?

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
You can spend a lot on
equestrian, but it doesn't have to be humongo expensive. In the...
Forum: General October 4th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
How to deal with 7 year old?

"JennP." wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:07:19 -0600, "Kat" wrote:

Other than hockey - which...
Forum: General October 1st 08, 04:04 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
How to deal with 7 year old?

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , Jeff says...

Kat wrote:
He takes off and...
Forum: Solutions September 11th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 14
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Final Exam, 8th Grade, 1895

"Messiah Snobama" wrote in message
9. Use the following correctly in sentences: cite, site, sight, fane,
fain, feign, vane , vain,...
Forum: General September 11th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 14
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Final Exam, 8th Grade, 1895

"Messiah Snobama" wrote in message
9. Use the following correctly in sentences: cite, site, sight, fane,
fain, feign, vane , vain,...
Forum: General September 11th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 14
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Final Exam, 8th Grade, 1895

"Messiah Snobama" wrote in message
They should administer this test to today's 8th graders in our NEA
schools of self-esteem. And...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49