Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandie Hudson
Forum: General December 19th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 119
Posted By Sandie Hudson
Any advice for potty training??

"Beth Kevles" wrote in message

FYI, the early potty training of babies less than a year old is
currently called...
Forum: General December 4th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Sandie Hudson
Last names in kids'

My oldest son, Joe, is from my first marriage. I changed my name back when I
divorced my first husband, then took my second husband's name when I
remarried. So Joe's last name is different from the...
Forum: General June 6th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 229
Posted By Sandie Hudson
entering kindergarten early

"Beliavsky" wrote in message
Based on these statistics, I think a child who is past the first 3
levels in both reading and math ought to start kindergarten, even if
he is...
Forum: General October 6th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Sandie Hudson
Potty Training - Suggestions?

"Kburgess" wrote in message
I work for iParenting Media (www.iparenting.com). To see my most recent
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 07:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Sandie Hudson
Food Allergy Question

While that is true, many people don't realize that other nuts are often
roasted in peanut oil. Check your labels carefully.

My son is allergic to legumes and nuts (walnuts) and also...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 03:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Sandie Hudson
Food Allergy Question

"Beth Kevles" wrote in message
However, with renewed exposure, it may be that your DS's body has
"relearned" an...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 19th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 137
Posted By Sandie Hudson
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

wrote about breastfeeding with older
children, specifically boys, around. My
husband isn't entirely supportive of it 'cause he thinks that
breastfeeding...
Forum: Pregnancy September 19th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 137
Posted By Sandie Hudson
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

wrote about breastfeeding with older
children, specifically boys, around. My
husband isn't entirely supportive of it 'cause he thinks that
breastfeeding...
Forum: General September 19th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 138
Posted By Sandie Hudson
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

wrote about breastfeeding with older
children, specifically boys, around. My
husband isn't entirely supportive of it 'cause he thinks that
breastfeeding...
Forum: General September 12th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By Sandie Hudson
kids frequentl ill & absent from school

"toypup" wrote in message

for every absence. I am really hoping his illness improves, but he has
been out of...
Forum: General September 12th 06, 07:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By Sandie Hudson
kids frequentl ill & absent from school

"toypup" wrote in message
While it can be expensive, you could try the GFCF diet for 3 months.
Many people do...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11