Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 3.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: beyond the pale
Forum: Pregnancy July 15th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By beyond the pale
16 weeks update

Yikes- my right hip is starting to go numb when I walk! It starts with an
icey, prickly feeling that goes from my hip to above my knee, on the right
side, only. It happened for the first time today...
Forum: Pregnancy July 13th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 43
Posted By beyond the pale
3D ultrasound question.

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

My husband and I have been talking more about this as we try to find out
what has...
Forum: Pregnancy July 13th 07, 03:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 43
Posted By beyond the pale
3D ultrasound question.

"Sarah Vaughan" wrote
Down's falls into the category of "I'll deal with that when and if", and I
wouldn't consider it sufficient reason to expose the baby to the...
Forum: Pregnancy July 13th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 43
Posted By beyond the pale
3D ultrasound question.

"Nan" wrote

If I were in your place, with a previous healthy, uncomplicated
pregnancy and delivery, I'd opt not to have any u/s. It's an
unnecessary expense.

Nan

I've...
Forum: Pregnancy July 13th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 43
Posted By beyond the pale
3D ultrasound question.

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote

There is little
evidence that routine ultrasound leads to better outcomes.

I agree with you; it's, for some reason, the "standard" around here....
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 43
Posted By beyond the pale
3D ultrasound question.

My insurance is being a big pain this time around and it looks like we are
being made to pay a good portion of things that were 100% covered with DD.
The cost has gone up HIGHLY- with DD all we...
Forum: Pregnancy July 5th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By beyond the pale
Is pressure normal?

Pressure, not like psychological pressure or strain... :) But, pressure as
in *physical* pressure?

For the past 3-4 days I have noticed my hip joints hurting a bit, especially
my left. It's like I...
Forum: Pregnancy July 2nd 07, 09:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By beyond the pale
Getting nervous

Ah, I'm due due until December, but I'm already getting nervous that
something will be worse this time than with DD (which was reasonably fine
and not too bad, at least, from what my mind...
Forum: Pregnancy July 2nd 07, 07:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 25
Posted By beyond the pale
Double stroller -- thoughts?

I recently saw a "double" stroller which has a seat for a baby who can sit
up (in other words, not for newborns, for an older baby who can support
their head properly), and a place on the back for...
Forum: Pregnancy June 20th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By beyond the pale
No Wrap Shower

"Welches" wrote
Another interesting point that dh pointed out was that for #1 most of the
presents were clothes. And of those most were size 3-6 months...
Forum: Pregnancy June 20th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By beyond the pale
No Wrap Shower

"Boliath" wrote in message
Welches wrote:

I tried that with #2. We received so much for #1-she was the first of the...
Forum: Pregnancy June 20th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By beyond the pale
No Wrap Shower

"Boliath" wrote in message
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

It's not rude to turn down an offer to throw a shower. Just
Forum: Pregnancy June 20th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By beyond the pale
No Wrap Shower

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote
Even with a shower, it's not really proper to enclose
registry information with the invitation.

I agree on this, but this shower is (or- would be, as...
Forum: Pregnancy June 19th 07, 04:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By beyond the pale
No Wrap Shower

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote
Because a shower is the only type of adult party where
guests are required to bring gifts, it confers special obligations
on the guests of honor and on...
Forum: Pregnancy June 19th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 27
Posted By beyond the pale
sleep walking

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
You have a 9 month old baby who sleep walks? Wow, talk about advanced.
--

LOL, my...
Forum: Pregnancy June 19th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Just another update- after I slept with DD from 3:30a-wakeup time, she still
has a sort of runny nose- it seems to be allergies. Last night we had to
make a run to the store to get a baby gift and...
Forum: Pregnancy June 18th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By beyond the pale
Moving DD to her bed..

"Sarah Vaughan" wrote
Still, I'm going to post what I've written anyway - no point in it going
to waste, and even though I know you don't need this particular...
Forum: Pregnancy June 18th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By beyond the pale
More efficient way to change diapers?

"Sue" wrote
I disagree. I used disposables for all three and they seemed to contain
the blow-outs pretty well. If there are problems, then most likely it is
the...
Forum: Pregnancy June 15th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By beyond the pale
Moving DD to her bed..

As soon as I say this tonight will be different, but my DD *slept in her
room* last night, the first night we've enforced it. I am amazed. It wasn't
smoothe, but it could have been so much worse. I...
Forum: Pregnancy June 14th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By beyond the pale
Moving DD to her bed..

Ack...DD, 3, has still been crawling inbed with me. I have let her all this
time but now that I am pregnant and she's over 3, it's really not a good
idea for the family anymore because she's...
Forum: Pregnancy June 14th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By beyond the pale
Fioricet for headache?

I had a migraine for 3 days that would not ease up, and I ended up calling
in to my OB to ask what I can take when Tylenol is not even cutting the
headache. I do have a history of migraine, have...
Forum: Pregnancy June 13th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By beyond the pale
Fioricet for headache?

Has anyone here ever been prescribed this for a migraine headache in
pregnancy? What are the side effects? What is it?

TIA..
Forum: Pregnancy June 13th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By beyond the pale
Meds after C-section

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
A quick question for all of you ladies who have had a c-section -- how long
were you on...
Forum: Pregnancy June 13th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By beyond the pale
Baby names and NO idea

"Jamie Clark" wrote

Well, even if she had to spell it for teachers, the plus side is that all
she has to say is "How do I spell it? Just like it sounds, Sara - no H
Forum: Pregnancy June 13th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By beyond the pale
Baby names and NO idea

I don't have the time to dwell on this pregnancy like I did with #1 and it's
really obvious. I had names picked out the first week and all this shopping
to do and started working on the nursery....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57