Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shamrocklove3
Forum: Pregnancy December 11th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Shamrocklove3
SPAM: Mom in need of baby items / Had a tumor- can you help?

On Nov 18, 9:15 am, Pologirl wrote:
Spam. Again and again.

No, pologirl, actually this isn't spam. I am a real person and not a
spammer. Get your facts straight before you put...
Forum: Pregnancy November 18th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Mom in need of baby items / Had a tumor- can you help?

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, a Halo
SleepSack, or baby boy tolietries that you no longer need? We have a
baby due in 3 days.

I had an ovarian tumor and three surgeries...
Forum: General November 3rd 07, 08:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Mom in need / had a tumor. Will trade formula for Enfamil Lipil. Can you help?

I recently had an ovarian tumor, money is extremely tight, and I am
in
desperate need of Enfamil Lipil for our baby. I can trade you 2
brand
new, unopened cans of powdered Similac Isomil Advance...
Forum: General October 31st 07, 01:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Mom in need of Enfamil Lipil, diapers, baby wipes, etc. Had a tumor / can you help?

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, or baby
boy clothing that you no longer need?

I had an unexpected rapid-growing ovarian tumor and three surgeries
and have had lots of...
Forum: Pregnancy October 31st 07, 01:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Mom in need of Enfamil Lipil, diapers, baby wipes. Had a tumor / Can you help?

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, or baby
boy clothing that you no longer need?

I had an unexpected rapid-growing ovarian tumor and three surgeries
and have had lots of...
Forum: General October 24th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Mom in need of Enfamil Lipil, diapers, baby wipes- had a tumor. Can you help?

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, or baby
boy clothing that you no longer need?

I had an unexpected rapid-growing ovarian tumor and three
surgeries and have had lots of...
Forum: Pregnancy October 22nd 07, 03:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Wanted: Enfamil Lipil, diapers, or baby wipes for mom in need who had a tumor

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, or baby
boy clothing that you no longer need?

I had an unexpected rapid-growing ovarian tumor and three surgeries
and have had lots of...
Forum: General October 20th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Wanted: Enfamil Lipil, diapers, baby wipes for mom-in-need who recently had a tumor

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, or baby
boy clothing that you no longer need?

I had an unexpected rapid-growing ovarian tumor and three
surgeries
and have had lots of...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 19th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Any moms out there with spare Enfamil Lipil, diapers, or baby wipes for a mom-in-need?

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, or baby
boy clothing that you no longer need? )I know that a lot of women
breastfeed here but maybe you supplemented or received some...
Forum: Pregnancy October 19th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Any moms who can spare Enfamil Lipil, diapers, or baby wipes for a mom-in-need?

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, or baby
boy clothing that you no longer need?

I had an unexpected rapid-growing ovarian tumor and three surgeries
and have had lots of...
Forum: General October 19th 07, 03:30 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By Shamrocklove3
Any moms out there who can spare Enfamil Lipil, diapers, or baby wipes for a mom-in-need?