Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Boliath
Forum: Pregnancy August 2nd 07, 07:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Preterm Labor?

wrote:
Just found this after readign the thread change.

Sorry, my fault.

Per my LMD EDD, I'm almost 39 weeks, but think 38 may be more accurate
due to when I...
Forum: Pregnancy August 1st 07, 03:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Induction methods was [ Preterm Labor?]

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Boliath wrote:

That's kind of where my mind is going now. I feel a little defeated
but a healthy baby is my goal, how I get there is secondary.

Another...
Forum: Pregnancy July 31st 07, 05:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Induction methods was [ Preterm Labor?]

Anne Rogers wrote:

Am looking at a possible induction for insulin dependent diabetes, am
majorly ****ed off about that and trying my best to avoid it, I'd like
to have a VBAC this...
Forum: Pregnancy July 30th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Mary W. wrote:
On Jul 30, 2:52 pm, Boliath wrote:

Am looking at a possible induction for insulin dependent diabetes, am
majorly ****ed off about that and trying my...
Forum: Pregnancy July 30th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Induction methods was [ Preterm Labor?]

NL wrote:
SNIP

I know that won't work, and isn't even a good idea, but
she's low and I have to pee all the time and I'm uncomfortable despite
this summer being really cold.

It was brutal...
Forum: Pregnancy July 24th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Boliath
Rebecca Jo

Rebecca Jo wrote:
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05 & Jack 7/7/07

I love your children's birth dates!

I'm hoping to have an 8/8 this time :c)
Forum: Pregnancy July 24th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Preterm Labor?

NL wrote:
Boliath schrieb:

This has certainly put a fire under me, I have NOTHING ready for this
babe, no clothes nothing, but all he needs is a boob and a clean nappy
and he'll be...
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Preterm Labor?

Anne Rogers wrote:

35 weeks is pretty reasonable. Better if you can make it past 36 weeks
but 35 will do.

Funnily enough, my midwife felt that 35 weeks was actually better than
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Preterm Labor?

wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:08:51 -0400, Boliath
wrote:

NL wrote:

Yeah! Not much longer either. Sleepless nights anyone?...
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Preterm Labor?

NL wrote:
Boliath schrieb:

The midwife said it could be a bug, drink plenty of fluids, take
Tylenol and if the backache doesn't go away in a few hours call her back.

Anyone have...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Preterm Labor?

Welches wrote:
"Boliath" wrote
NL wrote:

Yeah! Not much longer either. Sleepless nights anyone? Heartburn? Tired
all the time?

So - I'm 35 weeks now, I...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
Preterm Labor?

NL wrote:
Yeah! Not much longer either. Sleepless nights anyone? Heartburn? Tired
all the time?

So - I'm 35 weeks now, I lost my mucous plug at the weekend, wasn't too
concerned about that I...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
August due Dates!

wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:23:32 -0400, Boliath
wrote:

Just us two I believe, unless there are some lurkers out there??

Nope,...
Forum: Pregnancy July 10th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Boliath
Baby Jack!

Rebecca Jo wrote:
Jack Stacy B. was born at 8:21 pm on 7/7/07.

Went into labor at 3:40. Contractions were irregular and slowed down if I
sat down. Talked to the midwife at 5:30. She was...
Forum: Pregnancy July 3rd 07, 03:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By Boliath
Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)

Anne Rogers wrote:
Chiropractic treatment can be helpful as SPD can be caused by
misalignments in the pelvis, I rarely had any misalignment and even then
it was only slight, but I found that...
Forum: Pregnancy July 2nd 07, 07:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Boliath
August due Dates!

NL wrote:
NL schrieb:

Yeah! Not much longer either. Sleepless nights anyone? Heartburn?
Tired all the time?

Yeah. Not that much longer. August 22nd, I have milk with a due date
Forum: Pregnancy June 27th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Boliath
No Wrap Shower

ncrist wrote:

I don't really understand the Catholic thing. I was born Catholic, but
I only have one sister.

Catholics weren't (aren't?) allowed to use contraception. Fill the earth
and...
Forum: General June 27th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 222
Posted By Boliath
no toys please

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

But it is not their job to do this. It is *your* job
as a giver to figure it out. And really, it's not even a very
difficult job. You can just call or email the...
Forum: General June 27th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 222
Posted By Boliath
no toys please

wrote:
On Jun 26, 12:14 pm, "Stephanie" wrote:

I think that mention of what gift to give smacks of greed. The onus for
chosing a gift that the recipient...
Forum: General June 26th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 222
Posted By Boliath
no toys please

toypup wrote:
If a kid's birthday invitation states "No toys PLEASE," do you think that
means no toys but other gifts are okay or do you think that means no
presents period? My first...
Forum: General June 25th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Boliath
Chinese Accent?

JH wrote:
toypup wrote:

I have a few toys with Chinese accents. They are usually the cheaply made
toys from China. My parents would buy them at swap meets. One of them is
a child on a...
Forum: Pregnancy June 25th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Boliath
miscarriage & TTC

sharalyns wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:50 am, curious clare wrote:

Hi

I have just had a m/c at 5 1/2 weeks - DH says everything he has read
suggests waiting for 2-3...
Forum: Pregnancy June 21st 07, 06:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Boliath
No Wrap Shower

beyond the pale wrote:
"Boliath" wrote
Welches wrote:

I tried that with #2. We received so much for #1-she was the first of the
next generation on both sides, and we moved area just...
Forum: Pregnancy June 21st 07, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Boliath
No Wrap Shower

beyond the pale wrote:

With #1 I got quite a bit of religious oriented things- Christening dresses,
christening bibs, etc. I didn't really appreciate that because we are not of
a religion...
Forum: Pregnancy June 20th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Boliath
No Wrap Shower

Welches wrote:

I tried that with #2. We received so much for #1-she was the first of the
next generation on both sides, and we moved area just before she was born
and we got presents from...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100