Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 1.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sushi Fish
Forum: General November 3rd 07, 07:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Sushi Fish
should I ... ?

This is the first time my son comes and asks me to teach him how to
make a "sunny side up" eggs. I teach him and give him the reasons why
I do what I did, the science and art of making simple...
Forum: General October 13th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 47
Posted By Sushi Fish
How to prime kids to learn 3+ languages?

On Oct 1, 4:49 pm, wrote:
Hi,
We're looking for methodologies and/or materials to prime child from 3
month of age for multiple language acquisition.

I remember being...
Forum: General July 13th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.kids
Replies: 87
Posted By Sushi Fish
evaluating schools by tracking individual students

On Jul 7, 4:09 am, wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 01:49:41 GMT, wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:22:35 -0400, Alan Lichtenstein
Forum: General July 9th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Sushi Fish
3 year old does not drink milk anymore!

On Jul 8, 3:02 pm, Humanist wrote:
Ever since we removed our 3 year old son's bottle he doesn't drink
milk anymore (we tried almost every kind of milk). We even tried
Forum: General July 4th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Sushi Fish
average height for 12 yrs old boy?

On Jun 30, 11:29 am, Jeff wrote:
Sushi Fish wrote:
On Jun 29, 4:43 pm, toypup wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:14:46 -0700, Vickie wrote:
Forum: General June 30th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Sushi Fish
gifted acceleration

On Jun 29, 7:20 am, jaime wrote:
I am both a parent of a little girl that is gifted (she is going into
2nd grade) as well as a special education teacher in a primary school
Forum: General June 30th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to misc.kids

On Jun 29, 4:43 pm, toypup wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:14:46 -0700, Vickie wrote:
On Jun 29, 2:17 pm, Sushi Fish wrote:
when my son was...
Forum: General June 29th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Sushi Fish
average height for 12 yrs old boy?

when my son was born, I just knew he will be a tall boy. 12 yrs later,
he is around 5'6 and by the end of this summer he will be as tall as I
am. This month alone, he grows 4/10 of an inch, his...
Forum: General April 29th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Sushi Fish
Extra Academic Programs (Kumon)

On Apr 23, 1:20 pm, wrote:
It seems to me that this isn't the best method of teaching math.
Simply handing out new homework assignments and not explaining/
tutoring/walking...
Forum: General April 20th 07, 07:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By Sushi Fish
Should I use bottled baby water to make formula, to avoid dental fluorosis?

On Apr 9, 9:30 am, "Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward"
wrote:
I have a 4-week old who is exclusively formula-fed. I've just learnt
that infants up to six months should...
Forum: General April 20th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Sushi Fish
14 yr old son anger management

On Apr 18, 3:31 am, wrote:

Spring break I did not have anyone so I did everything on my own like
I was taught. And it totally backed fired in my face. He was so mean
and...
Forum: General April 20th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Sushi Fish
How to Handle Difficult Parents: A Teacher's Survival Guide - review

On Apr 7, 11:27 am, wrote:
I read the book and thought it was pretty good. She focuses on not
letting the parents push you into rudeness, which is important if
you're going...
Forum: General April 20th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Sushi Fish
Extra Academic Programs (Kumon)

My son has been taking Kumon (math) for few yrs now, and doing ok at
math (not exceptional) and his mother said because of Kumon. Since it
is 10-15 min work per day, I don't have any problem with it,...
Forum: General January 24th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 69
Posted By Sushi Fish
toddler reading

On Jan 22, 1:54 pm, " wrote:
My DD (will be 4 in 2 months) loves books. Her memory is quite good. If
I read her a book twice, the third time she...
Forum: General August 15th 06, 06:51 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Sushi Fish
DS is growing up sniff

toypup wrote:
I usually walk him to class and then hug and kiss him goodbye right there,
but today, he insisted that I hug and kiss him at the car and let him walk
to class on his own. No...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15