Showing results 1 to 25 of 86
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MarieD[_2_]
Forum: General June 17th 09, 03:16 AM Posted to k12.chat.teacher,misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Mistreatment of Classroom Animals?

"The Ranger" wrote in message
Usually, talking to the child directly is enough but for a select few loss
of...
Forum: General April 18th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Weird talking?

"Kat" wrote in message
Alright, so... DD1 has some major, known and noted speech delays. She's 3
and it's hard to miss her speech...
Forum: Pregnancy March 26th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
my latest experience with birth

Today my neice had her second baby. It was a hospital birth. Every single
nurse who came in either asked if she wanted an epidural or tried to
convince her to have one, and when she turned it down...
Forum: Pregnancy March 24th 09, 01:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Mummy vibes and sleep needed!

"Welches" wrote in message
refuse. He also has a tendency to wake between 6am and 7am, which I don't
do very...
Forum: Pregnancy March 23rd 09, 02:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Mummy vibes and sleep needed!

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Jessica was a perfect baby to get to sleep, and I think this is partly my
fault for not getting him...
Forum: Pregnancy March 23rd 09, 02:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
new baby wednesday

My neice is being induced Tues night/Wed morning and I and my MIL are the
chosen ones to attend the birth. I am so excited!! My dream is to be a birth
doula and I need to read up on this stuff...
Forum: Pregnancy March 10th 09, 05:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
poll on babies after having high-needs baby

If you had a high-needs baby, and went on to have more children, were any of
them high-needs also? I had two who weren't high-needs, then my third was
high-needs. I think that scares me most about...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 26th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Hello... Is anyone left here???

"Kat" wrote in message
Or am I the only one?
Just thought I'd see if there's anyone at all left hanging around and
lurking...
Or...
Forum: General January 30th 09, 07:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
having a pet put to sleep

"MarieD" wrote in message
At what age do you consider appropriate for a child to be with a pet at
the vet's office when it is put to...
Forum: General January 28th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
having a pet put to sleep

"dejablues" wrote in message
It was terribly sad, and we cried (are still crying) a lot, but it would
have been even more sad if...
Forum: General January 27th 09, 07:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
having a pet put to sleep

At what age do you consider appropriate for a child to be with a pet at the
vet's office when it is put to sleep? If it matters in this situation, the
child has grown up around animals, both...
Forum: General January 27th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
A bike

"Welches" wrote in message
When #2 comes back, they object to having their bike taken, but parent
points out that...
Forum: General January 27th 09, 03:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Pocket money

"Welches" wrote in message
I can see that either could raise resentment. Or neither. Which do you
think is fairer, or...
Forum: General January 18th 09, 04:27 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

"Kat" wrote in message
I think, then, that it's not so much a 'cultural' thing, but maybe just a
personal thing for you. I'm not...
Forum: Pregnancy January 17th 09, 04:09 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Doula Dilemma

"Kat" wrote in message ...
So... I looked into a doula for some kind of support/coach type thing...
And so I'm not sitting around like some...
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Doula Dilemma

"Sue" wrote in message
I didn't need anyone trained besides the nurses to be with me during the
births. My husband's support...
Forum: Pregnancy January 9th 09, 05:12 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Doula Dilemma

"Kat" wrote in message
Well, that is nice to know... I know often, it seems, anyways, that those
who don't have the cash in hand or the...
Forum: Pregnancy January 9th 09, 03:55 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Doula Dilemma

"Kat" wrote in message ...
So does anyone have any advice? I see this is just stupid, but it's just
one of those things that I don't think I've...
Forum: General December 11th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
vehicles

My minivan went out and I will most likely need another vehicle. It was a
7-passenger car. Where are all you families with lots of children, and what
car do you drive? I would love to have one of...
Forum: General November 19th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Gay relationships?

"Kat" wrote in message ...
When DS was mad at me, he called me a faggot or something similar to that.
It kind of blew me away a little, and those...
Forum: General October 31st 08, 01:42 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
facial piercings on young teens

"Clisby" wrote in message
You might appreciate this, from a local blog (click on the map for a
better view):

Forum: General October 29th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
Little girls and hair?

"Kat" wrote in message
Am I one of the few people that does something with their little girl's
hair? Both girls sit very, very well,...
Forum: General October 28th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
facial piercings on young teens

"Welches" wrote in message
One of the things when I was growing up, was that basically the reputable
places...
Forum: General October 28th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
facial piercings on young teens

"Clisby" wrote in message
I haven't noticed it being common here (and heck, I'm down in Sin City
while you're up there...
Forum: General October 28th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By MarieD[_2_]
facial piercings on young teens

Am I an old fogie at age 31? I keep having this shocked feeling when I find
out 13 and 14 year olds that I know are having their lips, tongues, navels
and/or noses pierced. Is this just normal...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 86