Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zorro
Forum: Single Parents October 15th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 1
Posted By Zorro
Find a Date

"michaelJay" wrote ...

8 the Advert

Meeting someone new is a choice we make everyday when we get out of
bed.Just remember to say hi and smile oh and dont forget that
confidence thing as...
Forum: Single Parents October 5th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 3
Posted By Zorro
Let's get our child support orders enforced

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in message

8 snipped the rest ... it just went on and on (and on)

have you tried putting your kids up on ebay?

mebbe you can raise a little cash...
Forum: Single Parents May 3rd 07, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

"'Kate" wrote ...

they're too funny to be real.

Absolutely ... even the first one gave it away ...

Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
Forum: Single Parents May 2nd 07, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

(I dont believe a word of it ... but funny stuff)

The following questions and answers were collected from last
year's GCSE exam results in Swindon. These are genuine responses!! (from 16
year...
Forum: Single Parents April 27th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

***An OLDIE .... But Good ***

Mens Rules

Women, learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it
down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about
you...
Forum: Single Parents April 17th 07, 09:41 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

"'Kate" wrote ...

8

[...] the joke's funny too but... what was that teacher doing using a snake
hold up her hose?

Bada bum.
Forum: Single Parents April 16th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

A young female teacher was giving an assignment to her 6th grade class one
day. It was a large assignment so she started writing high up on the
chalkboard. Suddenly there was a giggle from one of...
Forum: Single Parents April 6th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he
glanced up and saw a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon
realized she was heading straight towards his seat. Lo and...
Forum: Single Parents April 5th 07, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

'Kate wrote:

Hey. Can you do me a favor? Or.. a favour. :-) What's my ICQ number?

YHM

--
Forum: Single Parents April 4th 07, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37

'Kate wrote:

Ubuntu Edgy (v. 6.10) on #1 son's recommendation and it's working well.

#1 Son has grown up to be very wise man...

Forum: Single Parents April 2nd 07, 10:44 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

'Kate wrote:

getting use to using Pan with Linux (Gnome & KDE packages installed)
I'm still looking for a good web authoring program.

Wow! ... which Distro did you go for ? (Kubuntu here,...
Forum: Single Parents April 1st 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

'Kate wrote:

hehe... "woodie" joke.

made me laugh... ;-)

Forum: Single Parents April 1st 07, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

Pinnochio goes to his maker and says every time he has sex with his
girlfriend she gets splinters

He suggests trying sandpaper.

A couple of weeks go by and he meets his maker again

Where's the...
Forum: Single Parents March 29th 07, 12:00 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 19:05 Bev scribbled:

Nice to see a familiar name that isn't offering some kind of
sex......

I'm not ? ... uh ... ummmm ;-)

(altho that explains a great deal...
Forum: Single Parents March 28th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

A woman standing nude looks in her bedroom mirror and says to her husband

"I feel horrible, I look fat, and I look ugly, pay me a compliment"

The husband replies "Your eye-sight is damn near...
Forum: Single Parents February 26th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 37
Posted By Zorro
Gag of the Week...

A teacher was doing a study testing the taste senses of first graders using
a bowl of lifesavers.

The children began to...
Forum: Single Parents February 23rd 07, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Zorro
Tips for parents of bright kids

"'Kate" wrote ...

send it to replikate, hotmail (no comma, of course, you can figure it
out from there... then I'll send you the address that I don't use for
spam.

You Have Mail ;-)

Forum: Single Parents February 21st 07, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Zorro
Tips for parents of bright kids

"'Kate" wrote ...

I'll know in about 3 weeks whether I passed the licensing exam. I
graduate in May no matter what.

Yay... Your Graduation Photo is gonna be FAB... Dont forget to post it...
Forum: Single Parents February 21st 07, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Zorro
Tips for parents of bright kids

"'Kate" wrote ...

I was bored beyond belief once.

So 'Many' jokes ... so little time ...

;-)
Forum: Single Parents February 21st 07, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Zorro
Tips for parents of bright kids

"Uplifter" wrote ...

Tips for parents of bright kids

Sell 'em on ebay ... you'll get more for 'em

/sniff/
Forum: Single Parents February 2nd 07, 12:11 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 23
Posted By Zorro
Bereavement

"'Kate" wrote ...

8 the lot...

so ... you've been a little busy then?

Heh ;-)

Good Luck / Break a leg / whatever is appropriate
Forum: Single Parents February 1st 07, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 23
Posted By Zorro
Bereavement

"Patrick Mullin" wrote ...

Does anyone in the group have any pointers to other newsgroups that deal
with single parents who are widowers with young children?

alt.support.grief

comes to...
Forum: Single Parents January 25th 07, 12:18 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 5
Posted By Zorro
where'd everyone go?

"Moon Shyne" wrote ...

I mean, some things happened, and I was gone for a month.... and so was
everyone else??

we've all been at Kates house...

Great Party... hot tub... loadsa booze... the...
Forum: Single Parents January 7th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 6
Posted By Zorro
What would you do?

"Bev" wrote ...

So...my recently turned 3 yr. old grand daughter received this very
cute little doll for her birthday that she named "Crystal" well lately
"Crystal is breaking all the house...
Forum: Single Parents December 19th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 1
Posted By Zorro
So... Who are their Sons

"'Kate" wrote ...

A few guesses....
Promote asceticism

Dammit... DONT use words that I have to look up in the Dictionary ;-)

Is that like a euphemism for Mastu.... ummm....never mind. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50