Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kingsley G. Morse Jr. (Delete the D)
Forum: Child Support December 15th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Listserver For Reforming Paternity Laws

The listserver is called "lc4m", which is an acronym for "Legalize Choice
for Men". The lc4m listserver is a free computer program which
"broadcasts" incoming messages to the email addresses of all...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Listserver For Reforming Paternity Laws

The listserver is called "lc4m", which is an acronym for "Legalize Choice
for Men". The lc4m listserver is a free computer program which
"broadcasts" incoming messages to the email addresses of all...
Forum: Child Support October 15th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Listserver For Reforming Paternity Laws

The listserver is called "lc4m", which is an acronym for "Legalize Choice
for Men". The lc4m listserver is a free computer program which
"broadcasts" incoming messages to the email addresses of all...
Forum: Child Support September 15th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Listserver For Reforming Paternity Laws

The listserver is called "lc4m", which is an acronym for "Legalize Choice
for Men". The lc4m listserver is a free computer program which
"broadcasts" incoming messages to the email addresses of all...
Forum: Child Support August 15th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Listserver For Reforming Paternity Laws

The listserver is called "lc4m", which is an acronym for "Legalize Choice
for Men". The lc4m listserver is a free computer program which
"broadcasts" incoming messages to the email addresses of all...
Forum: Child Support July 22nd 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Position Paper

P O S I T I O N P A P E R O N

L E G A L I Z I N G " C H O I C E " F O R M E N

We want to improve the law to protect men's family planning. Men
Forum: Child Support July 19th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 1
Choice for Men Entertainment

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON! (ON ALL DAY, ON ALL NIGHT)

(C) 1994-1995,2001

There are times when, as a man, I just have to hang my head between my knees
and weep with joy when...
Forum: Child Support July 16th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men FAQ

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

Q: Would Choice for Men force women to have abortions?

A: No.
Forum: Child Support June 22nd 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Position Paper

P O S I T I O N P A P E R O N

L E G A L I Z I N G " C H O I C E " F O R M E N

We want to improve the law to protect men's family planning. Men
Forum: Child Support June 19th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Entertainment

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON! (ON ALL DAY, ON ALL NIGHT)

(C) 1994-1995,2001

There are times when, as a man, I just have to hang my head between my knees
and weep with joy when...
Forum: Child Support June 16th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men FAQ

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

Q: Would Choice for Men force women to have abortions?

A: No.
Forum: Child Support June 15th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Listserver For Reforming Paternity Laws

The listserver is called "lc4m", which is an acronym for "Legalize Choice
for Men". The lc4m listserver is a free computer program which
"broadcasts" incoming messages to the email addresses of all...
Forum: Child Support May 22nd 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Position Paper

P O S I T I O N P A P E R O N

L E G A L I Z I N G " C H O I C E " F O R M E N

We want to improve the law to protect men's family planning. Men
Forum: Child Support May 19th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Entertainment

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON! (ON ALL DAY, ON ALL NIGHT)

(C) 1994-1995,2001

There are times when, as a man, I just have to hang my head between my knees
and weep with joy when...
Forum: Child Support April 22nd 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Position Paper

P O S I T I O N P A P E R O N

L E G A L I Z I N G " C H O I C E " F O R M E N

We want to improve the law to protect men's family planning. Men
Forum: Child Support April 19th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Entertainment

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON! (ON ALL DAY, ON ALL NIGHT)

(C) 1994-1995,2001

There are times when, as a man, I just have to hang my head between my knees
and weep with joy when...
Forum: Child Support April 16th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men FAQ

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

Q: Would Choice for Men force women to have abortions?

A: No.
Forum: Child Support March 22nd 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Position Paper

P O S I T I O N P A P E R O N

L E G A L I Z I N G " C H O I C E " F O R M E N

We want to improve the law to protect men's family planning. Men
Forum: Child Support March 19th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Entertainment

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON! (ON ALL DAY, ON ALL NIGHT)

(C) 1994-1995,2001

There are times when, as a man, I just have to hang my head between my knees
and weep with joy when...
Forum: Child Support March 16th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men FAQ

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

Q: Would Choice for Men force women to have abortions?

A: No.
Forum: Child Support March 15th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Listserver For Reforming Paternity Laws

The listserver is called "lc4m", which is an acronym for "Legalize Choice
for Men". The lc4m listserver is a free computer program which
"broadcasts" incoming messages to the email addresses of all...
Forum: Child Support February 22nd 08, 11:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Position Paper

P O S I T I O N P A P E R O N

L E G A L I Z I N G " C H O I C E " F O R M E N

We want to improve the law to protect men's family planning. Men
Forum: Child Support February 19th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men Entertainment

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON! (ON ALL DAY, ON ALL NIGHT)

(C) 1994-1995,2001

There are times when, as a man, I just have to hang my head between my knees
and weep with joy when...
Forum: Child Support February 16th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Choice for Men FAQ

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

Q: Would Choice for Men force women to have abortions?

A: No.
Forum: Child Support February 15th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.abortion.inequity,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights