Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sdores
Forum: Kids Health January 21st 07, 10:55 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 30
Posted By Sdores
Global Battle Against Measles Is Said to Save 2.3 Million Lives

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Global Battle Against Measles Is Said to Save 2.3 Million Lives

"Vaccinators scaled Himalayan peaks...
Forum: Kids Health January 5th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 29
Posted By Sdores
Kirby in Huffington Post

Not worth responding to answer. Everyone should be able to see. UM MOM
Susan, PS, Following me?
"PeterB" wrote in message...
Forum: Kids Health January 5th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 29
Posted By Sdores
Kirby in Huffington Post

In line
"PeterB" wrote in message

Mark Probert wrote:
PeterB wrote:
Mike wrote:
Mark Probert...
Forum: Kids Health January 4th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 29
Posted By Sdores
Kirby in Huffington Post

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Vaccine-man wrote:
Nice read.

Forum: Kids Health December 20th 06, 12:28 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Replies: 167
Posted By Sdores
Homeopathy

"vernon" stillhere@anhere wrote in message

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health December 8th 06, 12:25 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Replies: 16
Posted By Sdores
Antidepressants Up Suicide Risk In Young

Ditto! UM MOM Susan
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Herman Rubin wrote:
In article 8ALdh.306505$1i1.183115@attbi_s72,
Forum: Kids Health November 5th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 36
Posted By Sdores
Where's Sheri?

"JOHN" wrote in message

Indeed, hundreds of parents across Britain now say that the mere mention
of bowel disease in their...
Forum: Kids Health November 5th 06, 01:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 17
Posted By Sdores
Medical doctors on vaccination quotes

"JOHN" wrote in message

(snipped)
measles deaths declined by 99.4% before vaccination, you should like that
stat being a...
Forum: Kids Health November 4th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 11
Posted By Sdores
I may be MIA

I hope your healing goes quickly. UM MOM Susan
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
I suffered (and I mean SUFFERED) a...
Forum: Kids Health October 18th 06, 02:26 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Replies: 54
Posted By Sdores
7-Up's Audacious New Ads Exceed Outrageous Limits-FTC does nothing

:) would you send me the PDF? UM MOM Susan
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Sdores wrote:
42K are you kidding! As for the...
Forum: Kids Health October 18th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Replies: 54
Posted By Sdores
7-Up's Audacious New Ads Exceed Outrageous Limits-FTC does nothing

You actually read the 79K post? I personally won't use the sugar
substitutes. UM MOM Susan
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message...
Forum: Kids Health October 18th 06, 02:01 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Replies: 54
Posted By Sdores
7-Up's Audacious New Ads Exceed Outrageous Limits-FTC does nothing

42K are you kidding! As for the UDP that Mark has imposed, it's killing you
that he won't respond so I will join him for a while and I hope others will
too. UM MOM Susan
"Jan Drew"...
Forum: Kids Health October 13th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.cancer,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 52
Posted By Sdores
NYTIMES: Childhood Cancer Survivors Face Increased Risks Later

wrote in message

Considering how wonderfully effective Revici's treatment is with
children, I wouldn't...
Forum: Kids Health September 27th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to misc.headlines,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 42
Posted By Sdores
Hallelujah! Abraham Cherrix is improving

Rich with IBD they say we have 5 years and then to be scoped to keep an eye
on it for colon cancer. UM MOM Susan
"Rich" wrote in message...
Forum: Kids Health September 7th 06, 12:20 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 425
Posted By Sdores
Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

Forum: Kids Health September 7th 06, 11:54 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 425
Posted By Sdores
Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced

Thanks Mark, pretty much what my dentist said to me. UM MOM Susan
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Sdores wrote:
I still would...
Forum: Kids Health September 6th 06, 11:02 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 425
Posted By Sdores
Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced

I still would like to know why only a certain amount claim toxicity from
amalgams but most don't and the big question I have is if it is so toxic why
aren't dentists sick with all these diseases? ...
Forum: Kids Health August 14th 06, 10:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 44
Posted By Sdores
VAERS Data: A possible source of bias

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Sdores" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health August 13th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 44
Posted By Sdores
VAERS Data: A possible source of bias

"PeterB" wrote in message
(snipped for clarity)

The fact your sponsors

You are here defending the...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 10:44 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By Sdores
BU$TED?

How you doing Coleah? I hope all is well. UM MOM Susan
"Coleah" wrote in message
Gosh Susan, I kind of read it that Jan was...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 07:52 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By Sdores
BU$TED?

What's to say? If he is gay so what? Does this have to do with anything?
I am not lost as you say, I just think posting something like this is
useless and doesn't say much about you to bother to...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 06:10 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By Sdores
BU$TED?

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Raving Beauty" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health July 7th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Replies: 28
Posted By Sdores
Thimerosal in vaccines reduces incidence of autism

snipped for clarity:
Mark,
I was asking Bryan if he knew about any research that has been done on
that issue. My memory is not perfect but seem to recall reading an article
on the web on...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23