Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Moya
Forum: General January 6th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By Moya
preschool??

You might consider a work from home option to help with the cost of
preschool.

Moya Wilson
MOM Team Marketing Executive
www.TheSolutionsForYou.com

On Jan 4, 5:52 pm, ...
Forum: General January 5th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By Moya
preschool??

Mother's Day Out Programs through churches are often very affordable
and are only two or three days a week. Our boys attended and they
enjoyed it very much. The programs usually have a specific...
Forum: Twins & Triplets January 5th 07, 04:43 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 4
Posted By Moya
Three year old twin girls

Have you thought of working from home. I work from home and have an
amazing support group to work with. It is all on the internet and the
phone. I love talking to the other ladies. The extra $...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 4th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 31
Posted By Moya
Pediatrician recommends supplementing - should I?

I agree that if you supplement your milk will be less. Just continue
to breastfeed and allow her to grow and her appetite to grow also.
Also make sure that you are drinking at least 10 - 8 ounce...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4